Carpet and Rug Markets in Europe to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
The report package Carpet and Rug Markets in Europe to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for carpets and rugs in different European countries. The package includes carpet and rug country reports from the following countries:
Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the carpet and rug market in different European countries?
- How is the carpet and rug market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the questions:
- Overall carpet and rug market size, 2009-2020
- Carpet and rug market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall carpet and rug market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall carpet and rug market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall carpet and rug market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Knotted carpets and rugs
Tufted carpets and rugs
Woven carpets and rugs
Other carpets and rugs
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the carpet and rug market in different European countries to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
the online download version of this report is for a global site license and is delivered as a zip file.