Beta Nerve Growth Factor (Beta NGF or NGF) - Pipeline Review, H2 2018The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Beta Nerve Growth Factor (Beta NGF or NGF)The report reviews Beta Nerve Growth Factor (Beta NGF or NGF) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities The report reviews key players involved in Beta Nerve Growth Factor (Beta NGF or NGF) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects The report assesses Beta Nerve Growth Factor (Beta NGF or NGF) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects The report reviews latest news and deals related to Beta Nerve Growth Factor (Beta NGF or NGF) targeted therapeuticsReasons to buy
Beta Nerve Growth Factor (Beta NGF or NGF) - Nerve growth factor is a neurotrophic factor involved in the regulation of growth, maintenance, proliferation, and survival of certain target neurons. It inhibits metalloproteinase dependent proteolysis of platelet glycoprotein VI.
Beta Nerve Growth Factor (Beta NGF or NGF) pipeline Target constitutes close to 10 molecules. Out of which approximately 10 molecules are developed by Companies.The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 1, 2, 4 and 1 respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Central Nervous System, Cardiovascular, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Hematological Disorders, Immunology and Metabolic Disorders which include indications Osteoarthritis Pain, Cancer Pain, Low Back Pain, Pain, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Cardiac Arrest, Diabetic Neuropathy, Glaucoma, Interstitial Cystitis (Painful Bladder Syndrome/Bladder Pain Syndrome), Keratitis, Lung Transplant Rejection, Myocardial Infarction, Optic Nerve Injury, Parkinson's Disease, Peripheral Nerve Injury, Post-Operative Pain, Pressure Ulcers, Retinitis Pigmentosa (Retinitis), Sicca Syndrome (Sjogren) and Sickle Cell Disease.
The latest report Beta Nerve Growth Factor - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, outlays comprehensive information on the Beta Nerve Growth Factor (Beta NGF or NGF) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Beta Nerve Growth Factor (Beta NGF or NGF) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Beta Nerve Growth Factor (Beta NGF or NGF)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Beta Nerve Growth Factor (Beta NGF or NGF) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope