Urea - Market Trends & Insights
This report presents Insights into the Urea Market. Illustrated with 10 data tables, the report comprises of a brief statistical summarization of the worldwide market size including India for the year 2015. Also included are competitive player market shares for China, and India.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. The delivery time for hard copies is between 3-5 business days, as each hard copy is custom printed for the organization ordering it. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks. The Publisher uses digital controls protecting against copying and printing is restricted to one full copy to be used at the same location.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the report. Upon ordering an electronic version, the Publisher will provide a link to download the purchased report.
Prior to fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
- 1. INTRODUCTION
- 2. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Table 1: Urea Demand Worldwide (2015) in '000 Tons
- Table 2: Urea Production by Region Worldwide (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for Africa, Central Europe, East Asia, Eastern Europe & Central Asia, Latin America, North America, Oceania, South Asia, West Asia (Middle East), and West Europe
- Table 3: Urea Production Capacity by Country Worldwide (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for China, India, Indonesia, and Others
- Table 4: Urea Consumption by Region Worldwide (2015) - Percentage Market Share Breakdown by Volume for East Asia, Latin America, North America, South Asia, Western Europe, and Others
- Table 5: Urea Consumption by Country in Asia (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for China, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, and Others
- Table 6: Urea Production by Region in China (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for Henan, Hubei, Shandong, Shanxi, Xinjiang, and Others
- Table 7: Urea Consumption by Province in China (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for East, North, North West, South Central, South West, and Others
- Table 8: Urea Demand in India (2015) in '000 Tons
- 3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Table 9: Market Shares of Leading Urea Suppliers in China (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume Sales for Changshu League Chemical Co., Ltd., China Blue Cher, Fengxi Fertilizer Industry (Group) Co., Ltd., Hubei Yihua Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Lutianhua Company Limited, Luxi Chemical Group Co., Ltd., PetroChina Company Limited, Sichuan Chemical Company Ltd., Yuntianhua Group Co., Ltd., and Others
- Table 10: Market Shares of Leading Urea Manufacturing Companies in India (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Production Capacity for Chambal Fertilisers & Chemicals Ltd., Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Ltd. (IFFCO), Nagarjuna Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd., National Fertilizers Ltd., Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd., Tata Chemicals Ltd., and Others
- 4. APPENDIX