Ethylene Glycol - Market Trends & Insights
This report presents Insights into the Ethylene Glycol Market. Illustrated with 7 data tables, the report comprises of a brief statistical summarization of the worldwide market including the US. Also included are global competitive player market shares encompassing China, Europe and Middle East, and the US.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. The delivery time for hard copies is between 3-5 business days, as each hard copy is custom printed for the organization ordering it. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks. The Publisher uses digital controls protecting against copying and printing is restricted to one full copy to be used at the same location.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the report. Upon ordering an electronic version, the Publisher will provide a link to download the purchased report.
Prior to fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
- 1. INTRODUCTION
- 2. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Table 1: Ethylene Glycol Capacity by Region Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for Asia (China, and Other Asia) Europe and Middle East, and US
- Table 2: Ethylene Glycol Consumption by End Use Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for Antifreeze, Industrial, PET Resin, Polyester Chip, Polyester Fiber, and Polyester Film
- Table 3: Ethylene Glycol End Use Market by Category in the US (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Value Sales for Antifreeze, PET Resin, Polyester Fiber, Polyester Film, Industrial, and Others
- 3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Table 4: Market Shares of Leading Ethylene Glycol Producers Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for Dow Chemical Company, The, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell plc, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, and Others
- Table 5: Market Shares of Leading Ethylene Glycol Producers in China (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for BASF-YPC Company, Ltd., SINOPEC SABIC Tianjin Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Zhenai Refining & Chemical Company, Ltd., and Others
- Table 6: Market Shares of Leading Ethylene Glycol Producers in Europe/Middle East (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for Eastern Petrochemical Company, Ltd., Jubail United Petrochemical Company, Yanbu National Petrochemical Company, YANPET Saudi-Yanbu Petrochemical Company, and Others
- Table 7: Market Shares of Leading Ethylene Glycol Producers in the US (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for Dow Chemical Company, The, Huntsman Corporation, Old World Industries, LLC, Shell Chemical Company, and Others
- 4. APPENDIX