Energy from Waste (EFW) - Market Trends & Insights
This report presents Insights into the Energy from Waste (EFW) Market. Illustrated with 11 data tables, the report comprises of a brief statistical summarization of the market size worldwide and in the US, and UK for the year 2015. Also included are competitive player market shares for the US.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. The delivery time for hard copies is between 3-5 business days, as each hard copy is custom printed for the organization ordering it. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks. The Publisher uses digital controls protecting against copying and printing is restricted to one full copy to be used at the same location.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the report. Upon ordering an electronic version, the Publisher will provide a link to download the purchased report.
Prior to fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
- 1. INTRODUCTION
- 2. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Table 1: Global Waste Production (2014) in Million Tonnes
- Table 2: Waste Production in United Kingdom (2015) in '000 Tons
- Waste Management
- Table 3: Waste Treatment and Management Market in the US (2015) in US$ Million
- Table 4: Waste Treatment and Management Market by Segment in the US (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for Hazardous Waste Treatment and Disposal, Non-hazardous Waste Incineration Disposal, Solid Waste Landfill, Waste-to-Energy Plants, and Others
- Table 5: Waste Management Market by Category in the US (2015)-Percentage Share Breakdown by Value for Transportation, Processing and Recyclables, Waste Collection, Waste Disposal and Waste-to-Energy
- Table 6: Electricity Generation by Type in Europe (2014) - Percentage Breakdown for Coal, Hydro, Lignite, Natural Gas, Nuclear, Petroleum Products, Waste and Wind
- Table 7: Energy Source by Type in Thailand (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for Bio-Gas, Biomass, Hydro, Solar, Waste of Energy, and WindEnergy from Waste
- Energy from Waste
- Table 8: Waste to Energy Market Worldwide (2015) in Million US$
- Table 9: Energy from Waste (EFW) Facilities in the US (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown for Landfills, Energy from Waste, and Recycled
- Table 10: Energy from Waste and Biomass Market by Category in United Kingdom (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Value for Agriculture, Commercial, Demolition and Constructional, Household, Industrial, Mining and Quarrying, and Others
- 3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Table 11: Market Shares of Leading Energy from Waste (EFW)/Waste to Energy (WTE) Providers by Volume in the US (2014) - Percentage Breakdown for Covanta Holding Corporation, Wheelabrator Technologies, Inc., and Others
- 4. APPENDIX