Corrugated Boxes - Market Trends & Insights
This report presents Insights into the Corrugated Boxes Market. Illustrated with 7 data tables, the report comprises of a brief statistical summarization of the worldwide market size for the year 2015, in addition to the market in the US. Also included are global competitive player market shares encompassing Brazil, Europe, and North America.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. The delivery time for hard copies is between 3-5 business days, as each hard copy is custom printed for the organization ordering it. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks. The Publisher uses digital controls protecting against copying and printing is restricted to one full copy to be used at the same location.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the report. Upon ordering an electronic version, the Publisher will provide a link to download the purchased report.
Prior to fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
- 1. INTRODUCTION
- 2. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Table 1: Corrugated Boxes Market Worldwide (2015) in Million Square Meters
- Table 2: Corrugated Boxes Demand by Region Worldwide (2015) - Percentage Market Share Breakdown by Volume for Africa and the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Central and South America, Eastern Europe, North America, and Western Europe
- Table 3: Corrugated Box Market by Segment in the US (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Value for Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Paper & Allied, Rubber & Plastics and Others
- 3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Table 4: Market Shares of Leading Corrugated Box Manufacturers Worldwide (2015) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for DS Smith Plc, International Paper Company, Rengo Co., Ltd., Smurfit Kappa Group, WestRock Co., and Others
- Table 5: Market Shares of Leading Corrugated Box Manufacturers by Value Sales in Brazil (2014) - Percentage Breakdown for Klabin S.A., MWV Rigesa Ltda., Penha,
- Trombini Paper & Packaging, and Others
- Table 6: Market Shares of Leading Corrugated Box Manufacturers by Volume Sales in Europe (2014) - Percentage Breakdown for Holmen AB, Norske Skogindustrier ASA, Palm Paper Limited, Stora Enso Oyj, UPM-Kymmene Corporation, and Others
- Table 7: Market Shares of Leading Corrugated Box Manufacturers by Value Sales in North America (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Value Sales for Georgia-Pacific LLC, International Paper Company, Packaging Corporation of America, Rock-Tenn Company, and Others
- 4. APPENDIX