Convenience Stores - Market Trends & Insights
This report presents Insights into the Convenience Stores Market. Illustrated with 14 data tables, the report comprises of a brief statistical summarization of market size in the UK and China for the year 2015. Also included are competitive player market shares for the US, UK, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, and China.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. The delivery time for hard copies is between 3-5 business days, as each hard copy is custom printed for the organization ordering it. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks. The Publisher uses digital controls protecting against copying and printing is restricted to one full copy to be used at the same location.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the report. Upon ordering an electronic version, the Publisher will provide a link to download the purchased report.
Prior to fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
- 1. INTRODUCTION
- 2. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Table 1: Convenience Stores Market in the UK (2015) in £ Million
- Table 2: Convenience Stores Market by Country in the UK (2015) - Percentage Share
- Breakdown for England, Scotland, and Wales
- Table 3: Convenience Store Market by Customer Segment in Korea (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Value Sales for Housewives, Students, Workers, and Others
- Table 4: Convenience Store Daily Sales Market by Hour in Korea (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for 00 to 02, 02 to 06, 06 to 08, 08 to 12, 12 to 14, 14 to 16, 16 to 20, and 20 to 24
- Table 5: Convenience Stores Market in China (2015) in US$ Million
- Table 6: Grocery Sales by Channel in China (2014) - Percentage Market Share Breakdown by Value for Convenience Stores, Discounters, Food, Drink, Tobacco Specialists, Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, and Others
- Table 7: Small Grocery Retailer Market by Type in China (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Value Sales for Convenience Stores, Forecourt Retailers, and Independent
- Small Grocers
- 3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Table 8: Market Shares of Leading Convenience Store Operators in the US (2015) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for 7-Eleven Inc., Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc., BP North America, Chevron Corporation, Energy Transfer Partners L.P., Exxon Mobil Corp., Marathon Petroleum Corporation, Shell Oil Company, and Others
- Table 9: Market Shares of Leading Convenience Stores in the UK (2015) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for Tesco Plc, J Sainsbury Plc, McColls Retail Group and Somerfield Plc,and Others
- Table 10: Market Shares of Leading Convenience Stores by Value Sales in Taiwan (2015) - Percentage Breakdown for 7-Eleven, Family Mart, Hi-Life, and OK
- Table 11: Market Shares of Leading Convenience Stores in Singapore (2015) - Percentage Breakdown by Value Sales for 7-Eleven, Cheers, and FairPrice Xpress
- Table 12: Market Shares of Leading Convenience Store Operators in Japan (2015) - Percentage Breakdown by Value for Circle K Sunkus Co., Ltd., FamilyMart Co., Ltd., Lawson, Ministop Co., Ltd., Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd., and Others
- Table 13: Market Shares of Leading Convenience Stores by Value Sales in Hong Kong (2015) - Percentage Breakdown for 7-Eleven, Circle K, and Vango
- Table 14: Market Shares of Leading Convenience Store Chains in China (2015) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for Alldays and Kedi, Dongguan Xinghan, Meiyijia, Quik (Lianhua), Suguo CVS, and Suguo CVS
- 4. APPENDIX