Coking Coal - Market Trends & Insights
This report presents Insights into the Coking Coal Market. Illustrated with 8 data tables, the report comprises of a brief statistical summarization of the worldwide market. Also included are competitive player market shares for Russia.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. The delivery time for hard copies is between 3-5 business days, as each hard copy is custom printed for the organization ordering it. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks. The Publisher uses digital controls protecting against copying and printing is restricted to one full copy to be used at the same location.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the report. Upon ordering an electronic version, the Publisher will provide a link to download the purchased report.
Prior to fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
- 1. INTRODUCTION
- 2. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Table 1: Coking Coal Consumption by Region Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Market Share Breakdown by Volume for China, Germany, India, Russia, US, and Others
- Table 2: Coking Coal Distribution by Province in China (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Value for Anhui, Guizhou, Hebei, Shaanxi, Shandong, Shanxi, and Others
- Table 3: Coking Coal Production by Type in China (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for Fat Coal, Primary Coking Coal, and Other Coking Coal
- Table 4: Coking Coal Production by Type in China (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for Hard Coking Coal, Semi-Soft, and Pulverized Coal Injection (PCI) and Others
- Table 5: Seaborne Coking Coal Consumption Market by Region Worldwide (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for Asia-ex Japan, China, CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States), Japan, Latin America, North America, Western Europe, and Others
- Table 6: Seaborne Metallurgical Coal Demand by Region Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Market Share Breakdown by Volume for China, Europe, India, Japan, North America, South America, South Korea and Rest of World
- Table 7: Seaborne Metallurgical Coal Supply by Region Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Market Share Breakdown by Volume for Australia, Canada, China, Indonesia, Russia, USA and Rest of World
- 3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Table 8: Market Shares of Leading Coking Coal Companies in Russia (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for Evraz Plc, Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works, The, Mechel OAO, OAO Severstal, Raspadskaya Coal Mine, The, Sibuglemet Holding, and Others
- 4. APPENDIX