Camera Modules - Market Trends & Insights
This report presents Insights into the Camera Modules Market. Illustrated with 11 data tables, the report comprises of a brief statistical summarization of global market size for the years 2012 through 2017. Also included are Worldwide, Korean, and Japanese competitive player market shares.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. The delivery time for hard copies is between 3-5 business days, as each hard copy is custom printed for the organization ordering it. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks. The Publisher uses digital controls protecting against copying and printing is restricted to one full copy to be used at the same location.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the report. Upon ordering an electronic version, the Publisher will provide a link to download the purchased report.
Prior to fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
- 1. INTRODUCTION
- 2. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Table 1: Global Camera Modules and Accessories by End-Use Markets (2012-2017) in US$ Million for Camera Phones; Tablet & PC Cameras; Automotive; Security & Surveillance;Medical, Scientific & Industrial; Stand-Alone Cameras; and Others
- Table 2: Camera Module Revenue by Type Worldwide (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Value for Front-End, and Rear-End
- Table 3: Camera Module Sales by Pixel Type Worldwide (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Value for 12MP, 16MP+, 2MP, 5MP, 8MP, and VGA and Below
- Table 4: Global CMOS Camera Module Market (2012-2017) in US$ Billion
- 3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Table 5: Leading Camera Module Manufacturers Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Market Share Breakdown by Value Sales for Foxconn, ST Micro, Toshiba, Sharp, LG Innotek,SEMCO, and Others
- Table 6: Leading Camera Module Manufacturers by Value Sales in Korea (2014) - Percentage Market Share Breakdown for LG Innotek, SEMCO, Samsung Fiber Optics, Mcnex, Parton, Cammsys, and Hansung Elcomtec
- Table 7: Leading Camera Module Vendors for Smartphones Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Market Share Breakdown by Value Sales for Sharp, LG Innotek, Foxconn, SEMCO,ST Micro, and Others
- Table 8: Leading Autofocus Camera Module Players Market Share by Value Sales Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Breakdown for LG Innotek, Sharp, Lite-On Semiconductor, SEMCO,Toshiba, Sunny, Foxconn Technology Group, Sony, and Others
- Table 9: Market Shares of Leading Handset Camera Module Manufacturers by Value Salesin Korea (2015) - Percentage Breakdown for Sunny Optical Technology Group Co., Ltd.,Lite-On Technology Corporation, and Others
- Table 10: Market Shares of Leading Lens Module Manufacturers Worldwide (2015) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for Diostech Co., Ltd., Genius Electronic Optical Co., Ltd., Kantatsu Co., Ltd., Kolen Co., Ltd., Largan Precision Co., Ltd., SEMCO, Sekonix Co., Ltd., Sunny Optical Technology Group Co., Ltd., and Others
- Table 11: Market Shares of Leading Lens Modules Manufacturers in Japan (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Value Sales for Hoya Corporation, and Others
- 4. APPENDIX