Butadiene - Market Trends & Insights
This report presents Insights into the Butadiene Market. Illustrated with 9 data tables, the report comprises of a brief statistical summarization of the worldwide market including China, and the US. Also included are global competitive player market shares encompassing China, Europe, Japan, and the US.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. The delivery time for hard copies is between 3-5 business days, as each hard copy is custom printed for the organization ordering it. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks. The Publisher uses digital controls protecting against copying and printing is restricted to one full copy to be used at the same location.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the report. Upon ordering an electronic version, the Publisher will provide a link to download the purchased report.
Prior to fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
- 1. INTRODUCTION
- 2. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Table 1: Butadiene Market by Type Worldwide (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Value for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Butadiene Rubber, Hexamethylenediamine (HMDA), Nitrile Rubber (NBR), Styrene Butadiene Latex, Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR), and Others
- Table 2: Butadiene Capacity by Region Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for China, Europe, Japan, Other Asia, US, and Rest of World (RoW)
- Table 3: Butadiene Market by Category in the US (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume Sales for ABS Resin, HMDA, Nitrile Rubber, Polybutadiene, Polychloroprene, SB Copolymer, SBR Dry, Latex, and Others
- Table 4: Demand for Butadiene by Application in China (2015) - Percentage Market Share Breakdown by Volume for Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS), Butadiene Rubber, Styrene-Butadiene Latex, Styrene-Butadiene Rubber, and Others
- 3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Table 5: Market Shares of Leading Butadiene Producers Worldwide (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Value for Formosa Petrochemical Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries N.V., Shell Chemicals, TPC Group, Inc., and Others
- Table 6: Market Shares of Leading Butadiene Producers in China (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Daqing Petrochemical Company, Jilin Xingyun Chemical Co., Ltd., Sinopec Yangzi Petrochemical Co., Ltd., and Others
- Table 7: Market Shares of Leading Butadiene Producers in Europe (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for Ineos Group, Ltd., LyondellBasell Industries, Nizhnekamskneftekhim, Versalis (Milan), and Others
- Table 8: Market Shares of Leading Butadiene Producers in Japan (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for Chiba Butadiene Industry Co, Ltd., JSR Corporation, Okayama Butadiene Company, Ltd., ZEON Corporation, and Others
- Table 9: Market Shares of Leading Butadiene Producers in the US (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for LyondellBasell Industries, Shell Chemical LP, TPC Group LLC, and Others
- 4. APPENDIX