Bioplastics - Market Trends & Insights
This report presents Insights into the Bioplastics Market. Illustrated with 5 data tables, the report comprises of a brief statistical summarization of the worldwide production by region and type and markets shares by product and segment is presented.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. The delivery time for hard copies is between 3-5 business days, as each hard copy is custom printed for the organization ordering it. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks. The Publisher uses digital controls protecting against copying and printing is restricted to one full copy to be used at the same location.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the report. Upon ordering an electronic version, the Publisher will provide a link to download the purchased report.
Prior to fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
- 1. INTRODUCTION
- 2. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Table 1: Bioplastic Production by Region Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Market Share Breakdown by Volume for Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America
- Table 2: Bioplastics Production by Segment Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Market Share Breakdown by Volume for Bio-based & Non-Biodegradable, and Biodegradable
- Table 3: Bioplastics Production by Segment Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for Bio Polyethylene, Biodegradable Polyesters, Biodegradable Starch Blends, Bio-Polyamides (PA), Bio-Polycarbonate (PC), Bio-Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Bio-Polypropylene (PP), Bio-Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Phytohaemagglutinin (PHA), Poly (Lactic Acid) (PLA) Blends, Poly Lactic Acid (PLA), Regenerated Cellulose, and Others
- Table 4: Bioplastics Market by Type Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Polypropylene (PP), Polystyrene (PS), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), and Others
- Table 5: Bioplastics Market by Product Type Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume Sales for Biodegradable Polyesters, Biodegradable Starch Blends, Bio-PA, Bio-Polyethylene (Bio-PE), Bio-PET30, Polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHA), Polylactic Acid (PLA), Regenerated Cellulose, and Others