Automotive Sensors - Market Trends & Insights
This report presents Insights into the Automotive Sensors Market. Illustrated with 7 data tables, the report comprises of a brief statistical summarization of the worldwide market size for the year 2014. Also included are global competitive player market shares.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. The delivery time for hard copies is between 3-5 business days, as each hard copy is custom printed for the organization ordering it. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks. The Publisher uses digital controls protecting against copying and printing is restricted to one full copy to be used at the same location.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the report. Upon ordering an electronic version, the Publisher will provide a link to download the purchased report.
Prior to fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
- 1. INTRODUCTION
- 2. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Table 1: Global Automotive Sensors Market (2014) in US$ Million
- Table 2: Automotive Sensor Market by Product Segment Worldwide (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Value for Accelerometer, Gas, Position, Pressure, Rollover, Speed, Temperature, and Other
- Table 3: Automotive Sensor Market by Region Worldwide (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Value for Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Japan, North America, and Rest of the World
- 3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Automotive Sensors
- Table 4: Market Shares of Leading Automotive Sensor Manufacturers by Value Sales Worldwide (2015) - Percentage Breakdown for Allegro MicroSystems LLC, Analog Devices, Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Melexis NV, Micronas Group, NXP Semiconductors, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Others
- Table 5: Market Shares of Leading Automotive Camera Sensor Manufaturers by Value Sales Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Breakdown for Autoliv, Inc., Continental, Denso Corporation,
- Mobileye N.V., and Others
- Table 6: Market Shares of Leading Automotive Hall Sensor Manufacturers by Value Sales
- Worldwide (2015) - Percentage Breakdown for Allegro Micro Systems LLC, ams AG, Infineon Technologies AG, Melexis N.V., Micronas Group, and Others
- Table 7: Market Shares of Leading Automotive Radar Sensor Manufacturers by Value Sales
- Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Breakdown for Continental AG, Delphi Automotive LLP, Denso Corporation, Fujitsu Ltd., Honda Motor Co., Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, and TRW Automotive
- 4. APPENDIX