Artificial Lifts - Market Trends & Insights
This report presents Insights into the Artificial Lifts Market. Illustrated with 6 data tables, the report comprises of a brief statistical summarization of global market size for the years 2012 through 2017. Also included are worldwide competitive player market shares.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. The delivery time for hard copies is between 3-5 business days, as each hard copy is custom printed for the organization ordering it. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks. The Publisher uses digital controls protecting against copying and printing is restricted to one full copy to be used at the same location.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the report. Upon ordering an electronic version, the Publisher will provide a link to download the purchased report.
Prior to fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
- 1. INTRODUCTION
- 2. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Table 1: Global Artificial Lift Market (2012-2017) in US$ Million
- Table 2: Global Artificial Lifts Market by Category (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown for Gas Lifts, Hydraulic Lifts/Others, Plunger Lifts, Progressive Cavity Pumps, and Reciprocating Rod Pumps
- Table 3: Global Artificial Lifts Market by End Use Segment (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown for Electronic Submersible Pumps and Rod Lifts, PCP Lifts, Plunger Lifts, and Gas Lifts
- 3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Table 4: Market Shares of Leading Artificial Lift (ex-Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP)) Manufacturers Worldwide (2015) - Percentage Market Share Breakdown by Value for Dover Corporation, John Crane Group, Lufkin Industries, Inc., Robbins & Myers, Inc., Weatherford International Plc, and Others
- Table 5: Market Shares of Leading Artificial Lift Manufacturers Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Value for Baker Hughes Incorporated, Borets, Dover Corporation, General Electric, John Crane Group, Lufkin Industries, Inc., Schlumberger, Ltd., Weatherford International Plc, and Others
- Table 6: Market Shares of Leading Artificial Lift Systems Manufacturers Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Value for Dover Corporation, Lufkin Industries, Inc., Weatherford International Plc and Others
- 4. APPENDIX