Acrylonitrile - Market Trends & Insights
This report presents Insights into the Acrylonitrile Market. Illustrated with 7 data tables, the report comprises of a brief statistical summarization of the worldwide market. Also included are global competitive player market shares encompassing China, Europe, Japan, and the US.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. The delivery time for hard copies is between 3-5 business days, as each hard copy is custom printed for the organization ordering it. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks. The Publisher uses digital controls protecting against copying and printing is restricted to one full copy to be used at the same location.
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the report. Upon ordering an electronic version, the Publisher will provide a link to download the purchased report.
Prior to fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
- 1. INTRODUCTION
- 2. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Table 1: Acrylonitrile Demand by Segment Worldwide (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for Acrylamide, Acrylic Fiber, Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS)/ Styrene-Acrylonitrile, Adiponitrile, and Others
- Table 2: Acrylonitrile Capacity by Region Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for China, Japan, North America, Other Asia, Western Europe and Rest of World (RoW)
- 3. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Table 3: Market Shares of Leading Acrylonitrile Producers Worldwide (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for Asahi Kasei Corporation, Ascend Performance Materials, China National Petrochemical Corporation, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Ineos Group, Ltd. and Others
- Table 4: Market Shares of Leading Acrylonitrile Producers in China (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for China Petroleum Jilin Chemical E&C Co., Ltd., PetroChina Daqing Petrochemical Company, Shanghai Secco Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical Co., Ltd., and Others
- Table 5: Market Shares of Leading Acrylonitrile Producers in Europe (2015) - Percentage Share Breakdown by Volume for Ineos Group Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V, Repsol S.A., Saratovorgsintez, and Others
- Table 6: Market Shares of Leading Acrylonitrile Producers in Japan (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for Asahi Ksei Corporation, Dia-Nitrix Company Limited, Kurashiki Textile Mfg Co., Ltd., Ohtake Chemical, and Others
- Table 7: Market Shares of Leading Acrylonitrile Producers in the US (2014) - Percentage Breakdown by Volume for Ascend Performance Materials, Cornerstone Chemical Company, Ineos Group, Ltd., and Lucite International
- 4. APPENDIX