Global Waste Management Market, 2021-2027
The global waste management market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% during the forecast period 2021-2027, according to the new report published by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global waste management market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, company share of market leaders, growth rate and market segments.
The waste management market is segmented on the basis of type, service, and region. The waste management market is segmented as below:
- hazardous waste
- industrial waste
- municipal waste
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The waste management industry is characterized by a high level of market share concentration. The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the waste management market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Biffa plc, Clean Harbors, Inc., Covanta Holding Corporation, Daiseki Co., Ltd., Hitachi Zosen Corporation, Remondis SE & CO. KG, Republic Services, Inc, SUEZ Group, among others.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global waste management market.
- To classify and forecast the global waste management market based on type, service, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global waste management market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global waste management market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the global waste management market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global waste management market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global waste management market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
- Part 1. Introduction
- 1.1 Market Definition
- 1.2 Key Benefit
- 1.3 Market Segment
- Part 2. Methodology
- 2.1 Primary
- 2.2 Secondary
- Part 3. Executive Summary
- Part 4. Market Overview
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Market Size and Forecast
- 4.3 Market Dynamics
- 4.3.1 Drivers
- 4.3.2 Restraints
- 4.4 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Part 5. Global Market for Waste Management by Type
- 5.1 Hazardous Waste
- 5.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 5.2 Industrial Waste
- 5.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 5.3 Municipal Waste
- 5.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 5.4 Others
- 5.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
- Part 6. Global Market for Waste Management by Service
- 6.1 Collection
- 6.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 6.2 Disposable
- 6.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
- Part 7. Global Market for Waste Management by Region
- 7.1 Asia-Pacific
- 7.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 7.2 Europe
- 7.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 7.3 North America
- 7.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 7.4 Middle East And Africa (Mea)
- 7.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 7.5 South America
- 7.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
- Part 8. Key Competitor Profiles
- 8.1 Biffa plc
- 8.2 Clean Harbors, Inc.
- 8.3 Covanta Holding Corporation
- 8.4 Daiseki Co., Ltd.
- 8.5 Hitachi Zosen Corporation
- 8.6 Remondis SE & CO. KG
- 8.7 Republic Services, Inc
- 8.8 SUEZ Group
- *LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE
- Part 9. Patent Analysis
- 9.1 Patent Statistics
- 9.2 Regional Analysis
- 9.3 Trends Analysis
- ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY