Global Underwater Drones Market, 2021-2027
The global underwater drones market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.55% during the forecast period 2021-2027, according to the new report published by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global underwater drones market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, company share of market leaders, growth rate and market segments.
The underwater drones market is segmented on the basis of type, application, propulsion system, and region. The underwater drones market is segmented as below:
- autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV)
- hybrid vehicles
- remotely operated vehicle (ROV)
- commercial exploration
- defense & security
- scientific research
By Propulsion System:
- electric system
- hybrid system
- mechanical system
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the underwater drones market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Bluefin Robotics Corporation, ECA Group, Kongsberg Maritime AS, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Oceaneering International, Inc., The Boeing Company, among others.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global underwater drones market.
- To classify and forecast the global underwater drones market based on type, application, propulsion system, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global underwater drones market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global underwater drones market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the global underwater drones market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global underwater drones market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global underwater drones market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
- Part 1. Introduction
- 1.1 Market Definition
- 1.2 Key Benefit
- 1.3 Market Segment
- Part 2. Methodology
- 2.1 Primary
- 2.2 Secondary
- Part 3. Executive Summary
- Part 4. Market Overview
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Market Size and Forecast
- 4.3 Market Dynamics
- 4.3.1 Drivers
- 4.3.2 Restraints
- 4.4 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Part 5. Global Market for Underwater Drones by Type
- 5.1 Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (Auv)
- 5.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 5.2 Hybrid Vehicles
- 5.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 5.3 Remotely Operated Vehicle (Rov)
- 5.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
- Part 6. Global Market for Underwater Drones by Application
- 6.1 Commercial Exploration
- 6.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 6.2 Defense & Security
- 6.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 6.3 Scientific Research
- 6.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 6.4 Others
- 6.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
- Part 7. Global Market for Underwater Drones by Propulsion System
- 7.1 Electric System
- 7.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 7.2 Hybrid System
- 7.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 7.3 Mechanical System
- 7.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
- Part 8. Global Market for Underwater Drones by Region
- 8.1 Asia-Pacific
- 8.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 8.2 Europe
- 8.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 8.3 North America
- 8.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 8.4 Middle East And Africa (Mea)
- 8.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 8.5 South America
- 8.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
- Part 9. Key Competitor Profiles
- 9.1 Bluefin Robotics Corporation
- 9.2 ECA Group
- 9.3 Kongsberg Maritime AS
- 9.4 Lockheed Martin Corporation
- 9.5 Oceaneering International, Inc.
- 9.6 The Boeing Company
- *LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE
- Part 10. Patent Analysis
- 10.1 Patent Statistics
- 10.2 Regional Analysis
- 10.3 Trends Analysis
- ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY