Global Sports Medicine Market 2022-2028
Sports medicine is a branch of medicine that deals with physical fitness and the treatment and prevention of injuries related to sports and exercise. Sports medicine is not just for professional athletes. Projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2022 to 2028, the global sports medicine market will worth USD 10,263 million by 2028-end, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global sports medicine market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the sports medicine industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for sports medicine can be segmented by product: accessories, body reconstruction and repair products, body support and recovery products. The body reconstruction and repair products segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Sports medicine market is further segmented by application: back and spine injuries, elbow, wrist and hand injuries, foot, ankle and thigh injuries, hip injuries, knee injuries, shoulder injuries, other injuries. The knee injuries segment held the largest share of the global sports medicine market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on region, the sports medicine market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). In 2021, North America made up the largest share of revenue generated by the sports medicine market.
- body reconstruction and repair products
- body support and recovery products
- back and spine injuries
- elbow, wrist and hand injuries
- foot, ankle and thigh injuries
- hip injuries
- knee injuries
- shoulder injuries
- other injuries
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The body reconstruction and repair products market is further segmented into capital equipment solutions, implants, instruments and consumables, orthobiologics, prosthetic devices. According to the research, the capital equipment solutions segment had the largest share in the global sports medicine market. Furthermore, the body support and recovery products market has been categorized into braces and supports, compression clothing, physiotherapy equipment. Gen Consulting Company research indicates that the physiotherapy equipment segment occupied the largest share of this market in 2021 and is expected to draw the highest demand in coming years.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading sports medicine market vendors that include Arthrex Inc., CONMED Corporation, DePuy Mitek Inc. (Johnson & Johnson), Mueller Sports Medicine, Inc., Ottobock SE & Co. KGaA, Smith & Nephew plc, Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global sports medicine market.
- To classify and forecast the global sports medicine market based on product, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global sports medicine market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global sports medicine market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global sports medicine market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global sports medicine market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.