Global Foam Glass Market 2022-2028
Foam glass, otherwise known as cellular glass, is extremely versatile because of its unique characteristics of light weight, load bearing, draining and insulating properties. Foamed glass is a sustainable replacement for traditional building materials in insulation of basements, under the slab as well as backfill, new floor in old buildings, insulation of rooftops, lightweight fill material for landscaping, roof gardens, green roofs, road construction where pressure resistant light weight fill is required, bridge abutments and other construction where light weight fill is required, insulating of underground pipelines and etc. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global foam glass market was USD 1,382 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 2,051 million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period, 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global foam glass market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the foam glass industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market for foam glass can be segmented by application: agricultural & water treatment, building, chemical & industrial, gardening & landscaping, infrastructure. Foam glass market is further segmented by region: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
- agricultural & water treatment
- chemical & industrial
- gardening & landscaping
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global foam glass market with some of the key players being AeroAggregates of North America, LLC, Anhui Huichang New Material Co., Ltd., Beijing Shoubang New Materials Co., Ltd., Dennert Poraver GmbH, Earthstone International, Inc., FRANZ ROTTNER bi-foam Schaumglas GmbH, Gansu Pengfei Insulation Materials Co., Ltd., Geocell Schaumglas GmbH, GLAPOR Schaumglas produkte, Glasopor AS, Glass Foam Business Cooperative, Glassolite Group Limited, Hebei Lanlian Foam Glass Co., Ltd., Hebei Zhengdi Foam Glass Co., Ltd., Hebei Zhongtai Tiancheng Energy Technology Co. Ltd., Henan Huitong Thermal Insulation Material Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Zhenghe New Wall Material Co., Ltd., Jiaxing Aotai New Construction Materials Co., Ltd., JSC Gomelglass, Langfang Jiahao Insulation Material Co., Ltd., Langfang Xinshidai Chemical Building Materials Co., Ltd., Liaver GmbH & Co. KG, Misapor AG, Pinosklo, Pittsburgh Corning, LLC., Polydros S.A., Qinghai Xinshunda New Insulation Material Technology Co., Ltd., REFAGLASS s.r.o., RUSNANO Group, Shanghai Yongli Energy-Saving Wall-material Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global foam glass market.
- To classify and forecast the global foam glass market based on application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global foam glass market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global foam glass market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global foam glass market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global foam glass market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.