Global Fluorene (CAS 86-73-7) Market, 2021-2027
Fluorene, or 9H-fluorene is an organic compound with the formula (C₆H₄)₂CH₂. It is obtained from coal tar. Fluorene is used mainly in the manufacture of chemical intermediates, functional resins, OLED, optical Materials, photoreceptors, etc. The global fluorene market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% during the forecast period 2021-2027, according to the new report published by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global fluorene market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, company share of market leaders, growth rate and market segments.
The fluorene market is segmented on the basis of application, and region. The fluorene market is segmented as below:
- chemical intermediates
- functional resins
- optical materials
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the fluorene market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Anshan Beida Industry Co., Ltd., Baoshun Technology Co., Ltd., DEZA a. s., Huanghua Xinnuo Lixing Fine Chemical Co., Ltd., JFE Chemical Corporation, Sankuaishi Chemical Factory, Shandong Aoertong Chemical Co., Ltd., Zoucheng Qifa Chemical Co., Ltd., among others.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global fluorene market.
- To classify and forecast the global fluorene market based on application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global fluorene market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global fluorene market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the global fluorene market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global fluorene market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global fluorene market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
- Part 1. Introduction
- 1.1 Market Definition
- 1.2 Key Benefit
- 1.3 Market Segment
- Part 2. Methodology
- 2.1 Primary
- 2.2 Secondary
- Part 3. Executive Summary
- Part 4. Market Overview
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Market Size and Forecast
- 4.3 Market Dynamics
- 4.3.1 Drivers
- 4.3.2 Restraints
- 4.4 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Part 5. Global Market for Fluorene by Application
- 5.1 Chemical Intermediates
- 5.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 5.2 Functional Resins
- 5.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 5.3 Oled
- 5.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 5.4 Optical Materials
- 5.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 5.5 Photoreceptors
- 5.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
- Part 6. Global Market for Fluorene by Region
- 6.1 Asia-Pacific
- 6.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 6.2 Europe
- 6.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 6.3 North America
- 6.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 6.4 Middle East And Africa (Mea)
- 6.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
- 6.5 South America
- 6.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
- Part 7. Key Competitor Profiles
- 7.1 Anshan Beida Industry Co., Ltd.
- 7.2 Baoshun Technology Co., Ltd.
- 7.3 DEZA a. s.
- 7.4 Huanghua Xinnuo Lixing Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- 7.5 JFE Chemical Corporation
- 7.6 Sankuaishi Chemical Factory
- 7.7 Shandong Aoertong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- 7.8 Zoucheng Qifa Chemical Co., Ltd.
- *LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE
- Part 8. Patent Analysis
- 8.1 Patent Statistics
- 8.2 Regional Analysis
- 8.3 Trends Analysis
- ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY