Global Bamboo Charcoal Market, Forecast to 2026
Bamboo charcoal is made of bamboo by means of a pyrolysis process at temperatures ranging from 800 to 1200°C. Compared to regular charcoal, bamboo charcoal has ten times more surface area and is four times stronger in its absorption rate. With its high density and porous structure, bamboo charcoal is widely used to purify water and eliminates organic impurities and smells. It is also used for skin and body care applications such as soaps, masks, packs, facial foams, and bath powders.According to Gen Consulting Company, global bamboo charcoal market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.46% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for bamboo charcoal in household & home care industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The bamboo charcoal market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and region. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Technical Grade Bamboo Charcoal, Bamboo Charcoal for Energy/Fuel, Electrical Grade Bamboo Charcoal. By application, the bamboo charcoal market is classified into Household & Home Care, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Industrial, Energy & Fuel, Electrical & Electronic, Food. On the basis of region, the bamboo charcoal industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Technical Grade Bamboo Charcoal
- Bamboo Charcoal for Energy/Fuel
- Electrical Grade Bamboo Charcoal
- Household & Home Care
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Energy & Fuel
- Electrical & Electronic
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global bamboo charcoal market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Tantech Holdings Ltd. (Zhejiang Tantech Bamboo Technology Co., Ltd.)
- Zhejiang Maimeiwong Ecology Development Co., Ltd.
- Quzhou Modern Carbon Industry Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Jiejiegao Charcoal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Suichang Wenzhao Bamboo Charcoal Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Mingkang Charcoal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Jizhu Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Fujian Jianou Special Art Bamboo And Wood Co., Ltd.
- Jiangshan Lvyi Bamboo Charcoal Co., Ltd.
- BWG Mai Chau Bamboo Factory
- Yungting International Charcoal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Agricultural Corporation Takesuminosato Co., Ltd.
- Suichang Biyan Bamboo Charcoal Co., Ltd.
- Viet Charcoal Joint Stock Company
- Taiwan Gaotian Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Hainuo Charcoal Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Jianzhong Bamboo Industry Technology Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global bamboo charcoal market.
- To classify and forecast global bamboo charcoal market based on product, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global bamboo charcoal market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global bamboo charcoal market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global bamboo charcoal market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global bamboo charcoal market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of bamboo charcoal
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to bamboo charcoal