Global Ammunition Market 2022-2028
Ammunition refers to the complete round/cartridge or its components, including bullets or projectiles, cartridge cases, primers/caps and propellants that are used in any small arm or light weapon. The global ammunition market is anticipated to reach valuation of ~USD 24,158 million by 2028, representing a CAGR of 3.3% from 2022 to 2028 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global ammunition market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the ammunition industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the caliber, product, end user, and region. The global market for ammunition can be segmented by caliber: small caliber, medium caliber, large caliber, rockets and missiles. The small caliber segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Ammunition market is further segmented by product: centerfire, rimfire. Based on end user, the ammunition market is segmented into: civil and commercial, defense. On the basis of region, the ammunition market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- small caliber
- medium caliber
- large caliber
- rockets and missiles
By end user:
- civil and commercial
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global ammunition market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include BAE Systems plc, CBC AMMO LLC, Chemring Group PLC, Denel SOC Ltd., Fabrique Nationale Herstal, General Dynamics Corporation, Hanwha Corporation, MaxamCorp Holding, S.L., Nammo AS, Nexter (KNDS Group), Northrop Grumman Corporation, Nosler, Inc., Olin Corporation, Poongsan Corporation, Remington Arms Company, LLC, Rheinmetall AG, RUAG International Holding AG, Sierra Bullets, Inc., Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd., Starline Brass Inc, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global ammunition market.
- To classify and forecast the global ammunition market based on caliber, product, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global ammunition market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global ammunition market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global ammunition market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global ammunition market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.