Global Graphene Production Capacities 2010-2018
Graphene Oxide, Graphene Nanoplatelets and CVD Graphene Film
An accurate assessment of the global production capacities for graphene has been produced for the first time. The production capacities globally for the following materials are covered in this report:
1. Graphene oxide;
2. Nanoplatelets from two exfoliation methods: liquid phase-exfoliation and intercalation exfoliation;
3. CVD graphene film (square meter).
The report is segmented as follows:
By producer production capacities 2010-2018.
By graphene type.
Planned graphene production capacities, 2018 onwards.
- 1 Global production capacities for graphene
- 1.1 Graphene synthesis methods
- 1.2 Types of graphene and pricing
- 1.3 Commercial production
- 1.4 Graphene oxide
- 1.5 Graphene nanoplatelets
- 1.6 CVD graphene film
- 1.7 Planned graphene capacities 2018 onwards
- Table 1: Types of graphene and prices
- Table 2: Graphene oxide production capacity in tons by country/year, 2010-2018
- Table 3: Graphene oxide production capacity in tons by region, 2010-2018.
- Table 4: Graphene nanoplatelets capacity in tons by country/year, 2010-2018
- Table 5: Graphene nanoplatelets capacity in tons by region, 2010-2018
- Table 6: CVD graphene film capacity in tons by country/year, 2010-2018/ 000s m2
- Table 7: Planned graphene production capacities.
- Figure 1: Graphene fabrication methods
- Figure 2: Graphene oxide production capacity in tons by region, 2010-2018
- Figure 3: Graphene nanoplatelets capacity in tons by region, 2010-2018
- Figure 4: CVD Graphene on Cu Foil