The Global Market for Gold Nanoparticles, 2010-2025
Gold nanoparticles (Au-NPs) are widely used in biomedicine due to their unique optical properties. They find application in cancer therapy for drug delivery, biomarkets and contrast agents, DNA delivery and radiotherapy.
Other applications at varying stages of commercial development include:
Gas sensors (Solvent suspensions in gas detection).
Conductive thin film substrate coatings for flexible electronics.
Fuel cell additives.
Water remediation (Mercury detection and removal from contaminated water)
This 62 page report on the The Global Market for Gold Nanoparticles, 2010-2025 offers a unique insight into this growing market.
- 1 THE NANOMATERIALS MARKET
- 2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 2.1 NANOMATERIALS MARKET RATING SYSTEM.
- 3 INTRODUCTION.
- 3.1 Properties of nanomaterials
- 3.2 Categorization
- 4 NANOMATERIALS REGULATIONS
- 4.1 Europe.
- 4.1.1 REACH
- 4.1.2 Biocidal Products Regulation
- 4.1.3 National nanomaterials registers
- 4.1.4 Cosmetics regulation
- 4.1.5 Food safety
- 4.2 United States
- 4.2.1 Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- 4.3 Asia
- 4.3.1 Japan
- 4.3.2 South Korea
- 4.3.3 Taiwan
- 4.3.4 Australia
- 5 GLOBAL FUNDING AND POLICY
- 5.1 United States
- 5.1.1 National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI)
- 5.2 Japan
- 5.2.1 Science and technology basic plans
- 22.214.171.124 Strategic Innovation Promotion Program
- 126.96.36.199 Science and Technology Basic Plan
- 188.8.131.52 5th Science and Technology Basic Plan (FY2016-2020)
- 5.2.2 Government bodies
- 184.108.40.206 Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
- 220.127.116.11 Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
- 5.2.3 Research centres and platforms
- 18.104.22.168 Tsukuba Innovation Arena for Nanotechnology (TIA – NANO)
- 22.214.171.124 National Institute of Materials Science (NIMS)
- 126.96.36.199 National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
- 5.3 China
- 5.3.1 Graphene funding and development
- 5.3.2 Future graphene strategy
- 5.3.3 13th Five-Year Plan
- 5.4 South Korea
- 5.4.1 Nanotechnology funding in South Korea
- 5.4.2 Graphene funding
- 5.5 Taiwan
- 5.5.1 National Nanotechnology Program Phase 1
- 5.5.2 Phase 2
- 5.6 Germany
- 5.6.1 Nanotechnology 2015 Action Plan
- 5.6.2 Networks
- 5.7 European Union
- 5.7.1 Horizon 2020
- 5.7.2 Graphene Flagship
- 6 PATENTING
- 7 THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR GOLD NANOPARTICLES
- 7.1 Market prospects
- 7.2 Market summary
- 7.3 Properties
- 7.4 Markets and applications
- 7.5 Demand by market
- 7.6 Technology readiness level (TRL)
- 7.7 Production volumes in tons, 2010-2025
- 7.8 Production volumes, by region
- 7.9 Prices
- 7.10 Producers
- 8 REFERENCES.
- Table 1: The Global market for nanomaterials in 2015 in tons, market characteristics and growth prospects.
- Table 2: Categorization of nanomaterials.
- Table 3: National nanomaterials registries in Europe
- Table 4: Nanomaterials regulatory bodies in Australia
- Table 5: Top ten countries based on number of nanotechnology patents in USPTO 2014-2015.
- Table 6: Nanomaterials scorecard for gold nanoparticles.
- Table 7: Overall market assessment for the gold nanoparticles market.
- Table 8: Market summary for gold nanoparticles-Selling grade particle diameter, usage, advantages, average price/ton, high volume applications, low volume applications and novel applications
- Table 9: Markets, benefits and applications of gold nanoparticles.
- Table 10: Production volumes of gold nanoparticles (tons), 2010-2025
- Table 11: Example prices of gold nanoparticles
- Figure 1: National Nanotechnology (NNI) funding, 2001-2016
- Figure 2: Graphene-enabled bendable smartphone
- Figure 3: Graphene coated solar panels in China..
- Figure 4: Nanotechnology patent applications, 1991-2015
- Figure 5: Share of nanotechnology related patent applications since 1972, by country
- Figure 6: Demand for gold nanoparticles, by market
- Figure 7: Technology Readiness Level (TRL) for gold nanoparticles
- Figure 8: Production volumes of gold nanoparticles (tons), 2010-2025
- Figure 9: Production volumes of gold nanoparticles 2015, by region