The study aims to research, analyze, and forecast the automotive market in Uzbekistan according to 3 segments: passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, and buses and minibuses.
Macroeconomic figures and market trends (social, political, economic, and technological trends influencing the automotive market in the country)
Business environment and investment climate (policies, regulations, taxation, cost of doing business)
Infrastructure (road and fuel network development in the country)
Market structure (benchmarking of the top market players, automotive production, sales and imports volumes in key segments covering passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, and buses and minibuses)
Production, sales, and aftermarket (key local producers, suppliers, distribution network, sales channels, pricing, and vehicle taxation)
Growth opportunities (trends driving development of the automotive industry and creating future investment prospects)
Recommendations for potential market entrants that allow effective and profitable growth
Uzbekistan can boast of well-developed automotive production, making the country one of the leading vehicle manufacturers in Central Asia, supplying its cars and commercial vehicles to various foreign markets. As the most populous country in the region, Uzbekistan is projected to note increase in domestic demand among a growing population.
Locally established joint ventures with foreign partners like General Motors, Isuzu Motors, and MAN Truck & Bus bring cutting-edge technology in the automotive sector and boost innovativeness through knowledge sharing.
Detailed description of the market situation in the passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, and bus and minibus segments is provided (vehicle classification and parc size, market breakdown by powertrain / transmission / wheelbase etc.) Business models, growth prospects, competitive landscape and future focus are discussed for key OEMs on the market (GM Uzbekistan, SamAuto, MAN Auto-Uzbekistan etc.)
The base year of the study is 2015, with studying period going from historical data from 2010 to forecasting of future developments to 2020.
Key Questions the Study Will Answer
1. What is the condition of the domestic automotive market in Uzbekistan? How is production and sales figures developed over time? How is the situation expected to evolve?
2. What is the economic and political situation in Uzbekistan and what are the social and technology trends affecting the country and the automotive industry?
3. What is the business environment and what kind of investment opportunities does the country have to offer a potential investor?
4. What is the condition of the road and fuel infrastructure network in Uzbekistan?
5. What are the key policies, taxation regulations, and economic incentives in the automotive industry?
6. How does the car sales network and aftermarket distribution function in the country?
Electronic Access - Site License Fulfilled By Publisher
Electronic Access - Global site License Fulfilled By Publisher