Trends Affecting the North American Diesel Generator Set Market, Forecast to 2022
The focus of this research service is to analyze the drivers and restraints that affect the growth of the North American diesel generator set market. Each year, thousands of people in the North American region purchase electric generator sets to protect themselves, their families, and their businesses in the likely event of a power failure. The set based generator as the core business of this tendency has now moved from the novelty stage to a powerful solution. Frost & Sullivan valued the North American Diesel generator set market at $2.01 billion in 2017. Factors including increased awareness among customers, higher power demand, low total cost of ownership, and operational benefits of diesel generators are likely to drive the demand for generator sets during the next 5 years. Furthermore, the degree of competitiveness is increasing as the participants are trying to get a stronger foothold in the market. The study also addresses current and future market opportunities in the United States and Canada, as well as the challenges faced by industry participants in a rapidly changing environment.
Why Partner with Frost & Sullivan?
• Frost & Sullivan has a robust and proven research methodology resulting in high-quality findings, and has established relationships with the leading participants in the generator set market value chain with which it performs primary research for the purpose of its research services.
• Frost & Sullivan is a subject matter expert with 35 years of energy and environment experience researching and tracking generator set markets and generating reliable information.
• The team of industry experts offers a multidisciplinary background in engineering, business studies, and market strategy, and offers a solution that integrates expertise areas to develop fact-driven strategies.
• The Frost & Sullivan analyst team has performed analysis of the generators market from various perspectives, including:
o Segment: stationary, portable, and rental generators
o Fuel: gas and diesel generators
o End user: residential, commercial, and industrial generators
o Geography: Global and regional including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa
• The fact-driven, client-specific approach bridges the gap between market research and mainstream consulting, resulting in an exceptional ability to help generator companies realize their vision.
Key Issues Addressed
Is the market growing, and at what rate? What is the anticipated growth between 2017 and 2022?
Is there any development with the products/segments offered today? What is the general purchasing criteria/ attributes that a customer considers while buying a diesel generator of his choice?
Are the generator sets offered today meeting customers’ needs, or is additional development needed? What is the customer interest in considering a diesel generator as the next purchase?
How is the customer perception of diesel generators changing? What is the impact of the EPA emission regulations on such perception?
How has the awareness level of Tier 4 regulations improved over the last few years? How has the switching behavior changed over a period of years?
Are competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
Are the vendors in the space ready to go for it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook