Technology Innovations Empowering Low Emission Vehicles (TechVision)
This research service delves into various technologies that are necessary to produce low emission vehicles (LEVs). Low emission vehicles are vehicles that emit at least 40% less emissions than a similar model vehicle. In general, this research service focuses on electric, hybrid, and fuel cell vehicles. Each type of vehicle and the technologies empowering them have been highlighted to provide a depth of information for the readers.
The report analyzes the various factors affecting the adoption of low emission vehicles (LEVs) in different geographical regions. In each region, various governmental regulations and incentives for LEVs are discussed in detail. Further, the LEV sales prediction for the next 5 years is included in the research service.
This research service provides:
An overview of technologies empowering LEVs.
A review of key technological/ business challenges influencing the adoption of LEVs.
egulations and incentives for LEV purchase in various countries.
he R&D efforts in developing new charging solutions and battery technologies are highlighted. This information will be useful for companies working across LEV value chain to align their R&D portfolios.
Insights into the road ahead for adoption of LEVs in the short and medium terms.
arious breakthrough innovations that could potentially enable LEVs in the near future to deliver better performance.
- Executive Summary
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
- Research Methodology Step by Step Approach
- Key Findings - Move Towards Low Carbon Economy
- Key Findings - Concerns & Need for Radical Changes
- LEV - A Sneak Preview & Enabling Technology Landscape
- Overview of Low Emission Vehicles(LEVs)
- Classification of Low Emission Vehicles(LEVs)
- Hybrid Vehicle Technology
- Electric Vehicle Technology
- Fuel Cell Vehicle Technology
- Hybrid Vehicles - Commercial Classification of LEVs
- Electric Vehicles - Commercial Classification of LEVs
- Adoption Factors for LEVs
- Influencing Factors Driving Adoption
- Influencing Factors Hindering Adoption.
- Innovation Ecosystem
- Factors Influencing Innovation
- Analysis of North American Practices, Polices and Innovations Driving LEVs
- USA - Government Regulations and Policies
- California - Government Regulations and Policies
- Canada and Mexico - Government Regulations and Policies
- Incentives to Promote Hybrid and Electric Vehicles in Arizona and California
- Incentives to Promote Hybrid and Electric Vehicles in Connecticut, Florida and District of Columbia
- Incentives to Promote Hybrid and Electric Vehicles in Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois
- Incentives to Promote Hybrid and Electric Vehicles in Maryland, Massachusetts, and New York
- Incentives to Promote Hybrid and Electric Vehicles in Texas and Washington
- Incentives to Promote Hybrid and Electric Vehicles in Canada
- Zinc-Air Batteries Innovation - EnZinc Inc., California, USA
- Lithium Air Battery Innovation, IBM Research-Almaden, USA
- Carbon Foam Batteries Innovation - Firefly International Energy Co, Illinois, USA
- Lithium Metal Battery Innovation - Solid Energy Systems, Massachusetts, USA
- Energy Storage at Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, University of California, USA
- Improved Lithium Ion Batteries - ENVIA SYSTEMS, California, USA
- Solid State Battery - MIT and Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology, USA
- Analysis of European Practices, Polices and Innovations Driving LEVs
- Government Regulations and Policies
- Prominent Initiatives to Promote Hybrid and Electric Vehicles in Europe
- Initiatives to Promote Hybrid and Electric Vehicles in Other Countries of Europe
- Metal-Air Battery Innovation - PHINERGY, Israel
- Advanced Silicon Anode Lithium Ion Battery - NEXEON Limited, Oxford, UK
- Lithium Sulfur Batteries - OXIS Energy Limited, Oxfordshire, UK
- Electro Mobility Solutions - Siemens AG, Germany
- Electric and Hybrid Powertrains - Robert Bosch GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany
- Analysis of APAC Practices, Polices and Innovations Driving LEVs
- Government Regulations and Policies in China
- Government Regulations and Policies in India
- Government Regulations and Policies in Japan
- Government Regulations and Policies in South Korea and Australia
- Initiatives to Promote Hybrid and Electric Vehicles in APAC
- Super Capacitors Innovation - Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- Ultra-fast Charging Batteries - Nanyang Technology University, Singapore
- Strategic Opportunities
- Market Potential - Electric Vehicles
- Market Potential - Electric Vehicles and Fuel Cells
- Strategic Perspectives on Future Opportunities
- Key Patents and Contacts
- Key Contacts
- Electric Vehicles' Battery and Control System Patents
- Patents on Range, Mounting Structure and Brake Control of Electric Vehicles
- Hybrid Drive and Motor Vehicles Patents
- Hybrid Vehicle and Fuel Cell Patents
- Patents on Fuel Cell Advances