Strategic Profiling of Amazon and eBay in the Automotive Aftermarket in North America and Europe, Forecast to 2023
This deliverable focuses on profiling the expanding presence of Amazon and eBay in the North American and European automotive aftermarket. The study focuses on aftermarket eCommerce in selling replacement parts for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles. The geographic scope of the study is North America and Europe, and the base year is 2016. The deliverable offers information on Amazon and eBay’s GMV and revenues, along with an in-depth evaluation of their operations related to selling replacement parts online. At the same time, the focus is also on analyzing business models adopted by both companies and development of strategies for both buyers and sellers. The goal of the study is to strategically profile Amazon and eBay’s activities in the automotive eRetail aftermarket channel and provide valuable insights on the entire retail cycle, from procurement to delivery and servicing. It also aims to discuss the strengths and weaknesses and provide a detailed comparison between the two eRetailers.
Objectives: The objective of this study is to research, analyze and predict key trends related to Amazon and eBay in the automotive eRetail aftermarket in 2017.
It also seeks to:
• Understand the business strategies and models with respect to pricing, logistics, buyer and supplier relationships of Amazon and eBay in the automotive eRetail aftermarket.
• Highlight key technological advancements at Amazon and eBay and how they will impact automotive aftermarket eRetailing in the future.
• Gauge the impact of services offered in eRetail by Amazon and eBay and their subsequent impact on their market share.
• Examine the methods followed by Amazon and eBay to sustain growth in this sector.
• Detail the ways in which Amazon and eBay leverage their existing customer base.
• Understand the impact of partnerships and how they supplement the existing offerings of Amazon and eBay in the automotive aftermarket.
• Provide prospective sellers a clear understanding of the costs and risks involved in eRetail of automotive parts.
Electronic Access - Site License Fulfilled By Publisher
Hard Copy Mail Delivery
Electronic Access - Global site License Fulfilled By Publisher