Snapshot of the Brazilian Three-phase UPS Market, Forecast to 2021
This analysis provides fundamental market intelligence for UPS suppliers to base their growth strategies in Brazil. It includes key metrics such as market sizing—split by power ranges and applications—and key competitors market shares. It forecasts market performance to 2021 by assessing the development of critical power needs across main end-user segments. These segments are data centers, financing, commercial, healthcare, telecom, and industrial. This analysis also provides insights on total market drivers and restraints, competitive structure, and distribution channels. It furthers identifies local growth opportunities enabled by increasing computing needs, expansion of modular data centers, edge-computing, and x-as-a-service business models. This highlights the key success factors that will take hold of them.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
• How are market revenues structured by power range and by end-user segments?
• Is the market growing and at what rate? What is the anticipated growth between 2016 and 2021?
• What are the key growth drivers and key growth restraints?
• What is the current competitive structure?
• What are the key opportunities for vendors to increase market revenue?
Product: Three-phase UPS Geographic
Base Year: 2016
Forecast Years: 2016 to 2021
Power Range Segmentation:
Below 100 kVA
100 kVA to 200 kVA
200.1 kVA to 500kVA
Above 500 kVA
End-user Segmentation: Data Centers, Industrial, Healthcare, Financial, Commercial, Telecom, and Others
Why Partner with Frost & Sullivan?
• Frost & Sullivan has established relationships with the leading participants in the value chain of the UPS market with which it performs primary research for the purpose of its research services.
• Frost & Sullivan has fully staffed offices across the globe with analysts and consultants with multi-disciplinary background in engineering, business studies, and market strategy tracking the critical power market.
• Frost & Sullivan has a robust and proven research methodology resulting in high-quality findings and comprehensive analysis of the UPS market and full understanding of local challenges and opportunities across all regions.
Poor performance of the uninterruptible power supply (UPS) market in Brazil has lead to limited demand and increasing competition, creating an imperative for suppliers to rethink their business models, go-to-market strategies, and product added-value. This analysis provides fundamental market intelligence for suppliers to base their growth strategies in Brazil. It Identifies local growth opportunities enabled by increasing computing needs, expansion of modular data centers, edge-computing, and x-as-a-service business models, highlighting key success factors to take hold of them.