RegTech in Financial Services, Global, Forecast to 2020
Regulators around the world have become stricter in their compliance and processes. Rising levels of regulation and challenging regulatory expectations are having significant operational impacts on financial services companies as they require talent, processes, and innovative solutions. RegTech solutions have the potential to make compliance more efficient in terms of both costs and return on investments.
Financial services organizations find it difficult to keep up with the frequent regulatory changes. Thus, small startups, with the help of innovative technologies such as cloud computing and machine learning, have begun to enter this space with a view to making regulatory compliance easier for financial services organizations. These solutions enable better risk predictions and ensure that the companies are up to date with the latest regulatory changes using technologies such as Big Data Analytics, ML, and cloud computing. Cloud computing enables agility in a RegTech solution as updates can be recorded easily. Big Data in RegTech solutions expands the scope for efficient and better audit trails. Machine Learning is said to be adopted by more regulatory boards for quicker decision making and the effective analysis of data. RegTech solutions reduce the possibility of human errors and enhance the overall governance process within the organization.
This research study provides an insight into the evolution of RegTech solutions in financial services globally. It offers an overview of the current regulatory scenario in financial services, key challenges for financial institutions in ensuring regulatory compliance, and the ways in which RegTech can address these challenges. A solution workflow of RegTech companies will facilitate a deeper understanding of these technologies and explain how these companies comply with the constant changes in regulation. The study also sheds light on the drivers and restraints that will influence the growth of RegTech solutions with an adoption timeline till 2020.
The following are the key questions this study will answer:
• What is RegTech?
• What technologies do RegTech companies use?
• What are the challenges in adopting RegTech?
• Which areas within regulation do these solutions cater to?
• At what rate are these solutions being adopted by financial services companies?
• What is the revenue potential for this market in 2020?
• What are the key drivers of the adoption of RegTech solutions among financial services companies?
• What are the changes that have occurred after the 2008 financial crisis?
• What are the benefits offered by RegTech solutions?
• What impact does RegTech have on financial services companies?
• Who are the popular VC investors investing in RegTech companies?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook