Pharmaceutical Market Access Strategy for Ethiopia
Scope of the report
The research report includes the following segments:
Product scope: Pharmaceutical Products
Geographic scope: Ethiopia
End-user scope: Pharmaceutical manufacturers, Pharmaceutical distributors, Healthcare providers, Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMO)
Revenue analysis and forecasts, drivers and restraints, business opportunities, market trends, and distribution trends have also been provided for Ethiopian pharmaceutical market.
What makes our reports unique?
We provide one of the longest market segmentation chains in this Market.
We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps, and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, semiconductor and electronics, energy and power supplies, food and beverages, chemicals, advanced materials, industrial automation, and telecom, and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology partners, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key Questions Answered
What are the market dynamics and key trends in the Ethiopian pharmaceutical market?
Which laws, policies, and regulations govern the Ethiopian pharmaceutical market?
Which operational models are used in the Ethiopian pharmaceutical market?
What are the key success factors in the Ethiopian pharmaceutical market?
What are the current business opportunities and strategic recommendations
- Executive Summary
- Why Ethiopia?
- Key Findings
- Country Overview
- About Ethiopia
- Table Pharmaceutical Market: Population, Ethiopia, 2008-2020E
- Table Pharmaceutical Market: Age-Sex structure of the Urban and Rural population, Ethiopia, 2014
- Macroeconomic Overview
- Table Pharmaceutical Market: Gross Domestic Product of Ethiopia at Current Prices, 2013 -2020E
- Table Pharmaceutical Market: Inflation in Ethiopia at Average Consumer Prices, 2010-2020E*
- Economic Overview
- Political Overview
- Healthcare Industry
- Table Pharmaceutical Market: Health Indicators, Ethiopia, 2011 and 2013
- Healthcare Infrastructure
- Current Strategies to Improve Healthcare Utilisation and Access
- Disease Profile
- Table Pharmaceutical Market: Disease Indicators, Ethiopia, 2011 and 2013
- Healthcare Financing Indicators
- Regulatory and Legislative Framework
- Regulatory Bodies
- Ease of Doing Business and Attractiveness
- Pharmaceutical Market in Ethiopia
- Key Products and Segments
- Market Overview
- Generic Drugs
- Essential Requirements for Drug Registration
- Procurement and Distribution
- Dispensing of Pharmaceutical Products
- Revenue Contribution of the Public and Private Sectors
- Federation of East African Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- External Challenges-Drivers and Restraints: Pharmaceutical Market
- Drivers Explained
- Restraints Explained
- Business Opportunities and Market Trends- Pharmaceutical Market
- Investment Policy and Incentives
- Trade Relations
- Industry Zone Development
- Key Regulatory Bodies for Pharmaceutical Investments in Ethiopia
- Market Trends
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Supply and Demand Gap
- Pharmaceutical Value Chain
- Key Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Companies in Ethiopia
- Key Pharmaceutical Exporters in Ethiopia
- Key Pharmaceutical Distributors in Ethiopia
- Market Entry Strategies for the Ethiopian Pharmaceutical Market
- Current Opportunities for Manufacturing in the Ethiopian Pharmaceutical Market
- Industry Zones to Setup a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Unit in Ethiopia
- Key Success Factors in the Ethiopian Pharmaceutical Market
- Recent Happenings in the Ethiopian Pharmaceutical Market
- The Last Word
- The Last Word-Three Big Predictions
- The Last Word-Discussion
- Key Essential Drugs List-Ethiopia