Outlook of Select ASEAN Automotive Markets, Forecast to 2017
This study aims to provide a detailed overview and analysis of the trends in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) automotive market, with a focus on trends in the 3 key markets of Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand.
• This ASEAN automotive outlook includes key market trends in 2017
• The Malaysian, Indonesian, and Thai automotive outlooks include the total industry volume (TIV) in 2016, a segment-wise breakdown for 2016 and 2017, key original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and market share for 2016 and 2017, key market trends in 2017 and key takeaways.
The base year for the study is 2016, and the forecast is for 2017.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
• What is likely to be the automotive market performance and outlook in ASEAN in 2016 and 2017?
• What is likely to be the automotive market performance and outlook in the three key automotive markets in the ASEAN in future?
• What are the key trends affecting the automotive market in ASEAN during 2017?
• Which vehicle segments are preferred and which have a higher growth potential in these markets in 2016 and 2017 ?
• Which are the key OEMs in the ASEAN automotive market in 2016 and 2017?
• What are the Key takeaways for the three key markets of Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand during the forecast period?
Electronic Access - Site License Fulfilled By Publisher
Hard Copy Mail Delivery
Electronic Access - Global site License Fulfilled By Publisher