Light Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market in Europe
The aim of this study is to analyze the developments of telematics industry for LCVs in Europe and present an outlook of market growth opportunities and performance. The major focus is market trends (LCV OEMs' increasing focus in telematics market, mobile freight brokerage, growing demand for field service management, rising preference for portable solutions, and field service management); regional trends (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Benelux, the Nordics,Iberia, and Rest of Europe ) in services, solutions, and technologies. The study highlights telematics opportunities created by integrating video-based safety solutions, mobile-based freight exchange, and field service management with mainframe telematics to improve safety, operational efficiency, load management, and to reduce empty miles. Telematics service business models, roadmap for key telematics services to be integrated, and growth/revenue analysis till 2022 are also included. Market measurements were analyzed for 2015–2022 (LCV telematics scenario analysis by installed base, LCV telematics—addressable market by country, LCV telematics penetration by fleet size, hardware and service revenue forecast). Market focus and market share details of key players, such as TomTom Telematics, Masternaut, Trimble Navigation, 1-Fleet Alliance, Transpoco, RAC monitoring and OEMs (Volkswagen-vans UK, Ford Europe, Toyota Europe, PSA Group, and Mercedes-Benz vans) are included. The base year for the study is 2015, forecast period is from 2016 to 2022.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
1. What is the current status of the LCV telematics market in Europe?
2. What's in store for LCV telematics in the short, medium, and long terms?
3. What will be the potential LCV telematics market size in Europe 2015 through 2022?
4. What are the key LCV telematics solutions?
5.What are the key LCV telematics solutions likely to be launched in the near future?
6. Who are the major LCV telematics market participants?
7. What is the level of involvement of OEMs in telematics?
8. What business model can be used in the future to benefit LCV telematics stakeholders?
9. What is the business environment (dynamics and impact) of the LCV telematics market in Europe?
10. What are the different trends in the LCV FMS market?
11. What are the countries that hold significant FMS potential?
Electronic Access - Site License Fulfilled By Publisher
Electronic Access - Global site License Fulfilled By Publisher