Innovations in Structural Electronics
Structural electronics (SE) is referred to as a next-gen electronics technology involves printing of functional electronic circuitries across irregular shaped curves and architectures, including the human body. SE replaces bulky load-bearing structures within a circuitry with smart electronic components which can conform to complex shapes, ensuring optimum space utilization. SE offers different and better ways of implementing electronic functionalities into the products.
In the short term, a key capability of structural electronics to reduce the weight of a product is set to disrupt the aerospace and automotive sectors. Also, structural electronics offers flexibility of components, enabling space optimization and connectivity of white goods and consumer electronic products. Advancements in material science to develop stretchable conductive materials, government funding, and application diversity play a vital role in driving advancements in the structural electronics industry.
Key questions answered in the report
1. What is the significance of structural electronics technology?
2. What are the key drivers and challenges of the structural electronics industry?
3. Why would structural electronics dominate conventional electronics?
4. What are the key enablers of structural electronics?
5. What types of industries are likely to be impacted by structural electronics?
6. What sort of strategies OEMs need to embrace to strengthen technologies and acquire customers?
7. What is the future prospect of the technology?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook