Industrial Robotics—Decoding the Robotics Impact on Manufacturing
The industrial robotics market is going through a phase of transformation driven by Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Robots have been traditionally utilized to carry out tasks that are complex, repetitive, or hazardous to enhance productivity, quality, and operational costs for manufacturers. This research service can be useful in understanding the key applications of industrial robots, such as material handling and pick-and-place operations. It covers end-user segments of industrial robots in various discrete and hybrid industry verticals such as automotive, electrical and electronics, and food and beverages. Evaluating from a global standpoint, this report provides a good estimate of the industrial robotics market between 2016 and 2023, with a special focus on potential regional markets. The study aims to ascertain the importance and role of robots in manufacturing, as well as analyze market forces, trends, challenges, and opportunities in the space.
The impact of digitization and human-robot collaboration on business models in the industrial robotics market space makes this research service an interesting read. It offers useful information and strategies for companies that are looking to diversify into the industrial robotics market. Technology makeover and the way forward for robotic peripherals such as vision systems and gripping mechanisms have also been analyzed in detail.
The research includes an in-depth analysis of the industrial robots offered by major participants in the market. A comparative study of the product is also included to help understand the competitive forces. Factors such as human-robot collaboration and robot data analytics using cloud computing for industrial robots are few other topics included in the study.
Key questions answered in this study:
1. What is the current market scenario in the industrial robotics industry?
2. Which are the countries that are expected to adopt industrial robots on a large scale and what are the regional factors driving growth?
3. What are the deliverables of IIoT and how are they expected to radically change the ecosystem of robots?
4. How attractive is human-robot collaboration and what are the key enabling technology developments?
5. How are the major market participants gearing up for changing market dynamics?
6. What are the new business models in the industrial robotics market arising in line with the IIoT ecosystem?
7. What are the key strategic decisions companies are adopting to stay afloat in competition?
Electronic Access - Site License Fulfilled By Publisher
Electronic Access - Global site License Fulfilled By Publisher