Growth Opportunities in Vietnam for Automation and Control System Manufacturers, Forecast to 2021
This research service discusses the automation and services revenue generated by various automation and control system suppliers in Vietnam. The companies included in this study are all major vendors.
Key Target Audience
The target audience for this study includes:
• Global and local manufacturers, providers, and suppliers of automation and control systems (hardware and software) looking to invest in Vietnam or are already prevalent in the country.
• Mid-sized to high-level automation system integrators and distributors, global or local, looking to target key growth industries in the country for take-up of new projects, greenfield or brownfield.
The objective is to identify the major end users, the distribution channel for each product, and the major projects that use automation and safety systems in Vietnam. The study also discusses the revenue contribution by product type and regions of interest for automation vendors. Historical data from 2013 to 2015 are examined and included. Considering the prevailing political, legal, and economic situation and other trends, the study also forecasts revenue and growth rates till 2021 and discusses major factors affecting the industry. Drivers, restraints, and initiatives and support from public and private organizations are also provided. Revenue split among major vendors has been discussed for the total market and also for each product segment, while analyzing their strengths across major end-user industries, product segments, and key competitive factors.
Major End-user Industries: The study also showcases major growth opportunities in Vietnam and analyzes trends across key industries. The major end-user industries covered in this study are:
• Oil and Gas
• Chemicals and Petrochemicals
• Power Generation
• Food and Beverage
• Water and Wastewater Treatment
• Electronics and Semiconductors
• Pulp and Paper
• Metals and Mining
• Packaging, and
Product Segmentation: The product segment includes the following automation and control technologies:
• Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
• Distributed Control System (DCS)
• Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA)
• Human Machine Interface (HMI), and
• Safety Systems
Process and factory automation are the two major types of automation covered and the main automation components mentioned in the study include hardware, software, and services.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• What are the prevailing trends in the automation and control market in Vietnam and what will it look like in the next 5 years?
• Who are the major market participants and what is the competitive scenario currently?
• Will the current suppliers be able to meet customer needs? Does the market offer opportunities for new entrants?
• What is the total market for automation and control systems in Vietnam and what factors will drive/impede their adoption?
• What factors do end users look at while choosing a supplier, and why?
• Who are the major end users of automation systems in Vietnam and what are the key areas vendors should focus on so as to retain or increase their market share?
Electronic Access - Site License Fulfilled By Publisher
Hard Copy Mail Delivery
Electronic Access - Global site License Fulfilled By Publisher