Growth Opportunities in the Global Network Services Industry, 2023
Multinational Corporations Need Global Partners for Flexible, Secure Networking to Enable Digital Transformations
The global enterprise network services industry serves multinational corporations that operate in more than 50 countries. The top 12 providers have captured about 90% of the market. They consist of both network operators and system integrators, with a robust ecosystem of internet service providers and telecom partners around the world.
Services include network transport and those that run over the physical network. Communication services, such as unified communications,
SD-WAN/SASE, contact center routing and intelligence, and traditional voice and data are at the heart of the network operator’s portfolio.
The leaders in this space have additionally beefed up their security offerings and invested millions of development dollars in advanced,
easy-to-use, API-driven online portals that help the customer and drive automation and innovation to the back office.
In this report, Frost & Sullivan includes revenue and connections forecasts through 2027. It focuses on the top network service providers that offer a range of cloud, collaboration, and connectivity services and highlights growth areas such as professional services, application consulting, security, and the internet of things as operators seek to offset the declining revenues of traditional telecom services.
- Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8™
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Global Network Services Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine™
- Market Participants
- Growth Environment Trends
- Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Scope of Analysis
- Growth Metrics
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Driver Analysis
- Growth Restraints
- Growth Restraint Analysis
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- Connection Forecast
- Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1: Expanded Security Features in the Platform
- Growth Opportunity 2: Strengthen Application Monitoring
- Growth Opportunity 3: 5G and Smart Cities
- List of Exhibits
- Legal Disclaimer