Growth Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Wireless Sensors Market, Forecast to 2021
The study aims to analyze and forecast the wireless sensors market in Asia-Pacific (APAC). The wireless sensors market is expected to exhibit strong growth in the region owing to steady FDI inflows and favorable government policies. Worth $502.2 million in 2016, revenues are expected to reach $1018.0 million in 2021 as the market grows at a steady CAGR of 15.2%, with growth rates and revenues varying across product segments, end-user verticals, and geographic regions.
The research service discusses various market dynamics, drivers, and restraints impacting the market in Asia-Pacific and also provides information on key end users such as healthcare and industrial automation and opportunities in these industries. The study also provides insights into the distribution structure in addition to market growth analysis. Booming economies such as India, Vietnam, the Philippines, Japan, and Indonesia are all expected to attract investments across major industries and be at the forefront of adopting wireless sensors. The study also includes a Mega Trends section which discusses the impact of select criteria on the market over a long term. Growth opportunities and actions to capitalize on them have also been included in the study.
Key Target Audience
• Manufacturers and distributors of wireless sensors looking to invest in Asia-Pacific or are already prevalent in the region
• Wireless sensors manufacturers and distributors, global or local, looking to target key growth industries in the APAC region for new projects
• End users in building automation, healthcare, industrial automation, semiconductors & electronics, smart energy & power, water &
wastewater industries, etc. looking to invest in the region and looking for wireless sensor providers
• Market size, forecasts, and trends for the study period 2015-2021
• Regional trends: Prominent and developing markets [Southeast Asia and Australia-New Zealand; North Asia (Japan, Taiwan, South Korea);
China; and India]
• Key market participant insights (Market share, product innovations, competitive environment and factors)
• Mega Trends influencing the market opportunities for wireless sensor companies
• Growth opportunities across the market that influence adoption of wireless sensors
• Analysis of product segments
• Analysis of end-user applications such as building automation, healthcare, industrial automation, semiconductors & electronics, smart
energy & power, water & wastewater, etc.
The study also offers distribution channel analyses and sheds light on some of the key initiatives by competitors such as Honeywell Sensing and Control, NXP Semiconductors, Emerson Process Management, GE, Texas Instruments, etc.
Key Questions The Study Will Answer
• Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
• Which are the key product segments in the market and what applications are they used for?
• What are the main competitive factors of the participants in the market and how is the competitive landscape?
• How will the structure of the market change with time?
• What are the key growth opportunities for the market participants and how can they be addressed?
• Which end-user industries offer high growth potential?
Electronic Access - Site License Fulfilled By Publisher
Hard Copy Mail Delivery
Electronic Access - Global site License Fulfilled By Publisher