Global Airport Passenger Flow Management Market, Forecast to 2025
The rise in number of airports attaining saturation will drive the growth of the business intelligence market, comprised of passenger flow, operations flow, and analytics solutions, to grow by $1.31 billion over the next 10 years. With growing demand in air travel resulting in an increase of passenger footprint at airports, operators face challenges to ensure efficient terminal operations and high levels of passenger experience. Airport flow management is the process of managing passenger traffic flow at the airport, enabling seamless throughput and operations within the airport terminal, from curb to curb.
Technology evolution has led to the development of niche solutions that enhance accuracy, reduce false alarms, and increase efficiency. Solutions adopted by airports include sensors operated using low energy bluetooth, existing Wi-Fi infrastructure, or video analytics to identify and track passengers. Mobile applications (APIs) have been developed that engage with passengers by providing relevant information on their mobile devices allowing them to execute control over their journey. Location-based services and indoor wayfinding allow passengers to track their location relative to their intended destination within the terminal and receive guidance, offers, and service information.
This report highlights two segments that are gaining prominence in the passenger flow management market: passenger detection, passenger tracking and queue management & mobility and location-based services. Each segment is studied based on the hardware, software, and services offered. The report also includes a list of suppliers, the products offered, and key case studies. A detailed profiling of suppliers and important supplier contracts and regions where products have been deployed has been listed. In addition to providing an overview of the market, the report analyzes the opportunities for suppliers, the growth potential of the market by means of a nine-year forecast and future development.
Key Questions This Study Answers
1. What are the top trends that drive the passenger management industry?
2. What kind of solutions do airports deploy to overcome operational flow challenges?
3. What kinds of technologies are used to support passenger management?
4. Who are the key suppliers of passenger flow solutions?
5. What is the current market size and how big should suppliers invest in the passenger management market?
6. How does the future look for the market in terms of size and technology?
7. What are the imperative growth insights a supplier has to be aware of in the passenger flow market?
8. What kind of reception does passenger flow management solution have among high capacity airports?
9. What value do airports receive on implementation of passenger flow management solutions?
10. What kind of inorganic activity has been witnessed in the market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook