Future of Tire Retailing in North America and Europe, Forecast to 2023
The report discusses the future of tire retail in North America and Europe and covers Class 1-3 replacement tires in passenger cars. The aim of the study is to envision the Future of tire retailing for the automotive aftermarket in North America and Europe. It discusses the demand forecast (2017-2023) in terms of volume (million units) and value ($ billion), while the base year of research is 2016. The primary focus of the research is on understanding and analyzing key trends in tire retailing across different regions, and also assessing how different market participants are responding. These trends include the adoption of eCommerce in tire retailing, downstream activity of tire suppliers, adoption of new business models, providing auxiliary services in tire retail, and the impact of the growing penetration of Tier-4 tires on the tire market. Along with benchmarking tire manufacturers and pure-play online tire e-retailers, it also includes identifying opportunities and challenges presented by each trend for individual channel participants.
The demand for replacement tires is mainly being driven by the increasing vehicles in operation, along with the changing legislations on seasonal tires. While at the same time, models based on new urban mobility are also having their own impact on the average annual mileage of a car, and thereby influencing demand for tire replacement. Frost & Sullivan has analyzed all these factors for forecasting the replacement demand for tires in North America and Europe.
• To identify and discuss key trends in aftermarket tire retailing
• To understand channel participants activity and benchmark industry best practices
• To identify opportunities and challenges presented by each trend for individual channel participants
• To understand key differences in market dynamics between North America and Europe
• To present an understanding of the demand drivers, and thereby forecast market demand to 2023
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
• What are the key trends in the automotive aftermarket tire retail market? How are these trends going to impact the future of retailing in this category?
• What is the demand forecast for replacement tire sales in North America and Europe during 2017–2023? What percentage of sales will be accounted for by the online sales channel?
• How are the different market participants responding to evolution in the retail channel and what are some of the current best practices?
• What is the future of the tire retail channel and what business models are expected to have the most impact?
• What are the key growth opportunities and strategic imperatives for the future in tire retailing?
Electronic Access - Site License Fulfilled By Publisher
Hard Copy Mail Delivery
Electronic Access - Global site License Fulfilled By Publisher