EMEA Managed Security Services Market, Forecast to 2021
The Managed Security Services (MSS) market in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) registered a second consecutive year of double-digit, year-on-year (YoY) growth of 16.0% in 2016, after a 15.0% YoY increase in 2015. By 2015, trends show a decline in the combined market share of the top 3 participants and an increase in the number of suppliers. Merger and acquisition activity has continued in 2016, with several similar sized companies pooling their expertise to compete with improved geographic scope, scale, and product breadth. At least 2 leading telecoms service providers, Vodafone and Deutsche Telekom, have re-launched their security services in 2016, and every other security vendor is also offering services to counter an expected decline in growth momentum for security hardware. All of these supply-side activities are reflective of a buoyant market; however, the key to longevity and success is an MSSP that is agile and astute enough to stay ahead of the competition by demonstrating the following characteristics:
• Positioned to capture the next wave of higher value MSS: According to Frost & Sullivan’s research, the 2 growth MSS segments over the next 5 years are threat intelligence, and research and detection services.
• Strong ability to retain security talent: Retaining security experts through not only competitive remuneration, but also with the nature of jobs by providing interesting, varied, and collaborative work.
• Grow the midsized market segment with the right pricing strategy: According to Frost & Sullivan’s research, the midsized market segment is relatively under-developed; it is largely ignored by many tier 1 MSSPs, and underserved by the niche, pure play vendors.
• A customer-centric approach: Retaining existing customers and attracting new ones by delivering solutions that meet customer demands
• Technology-led approach to service delivery: Unburden tedious tasks from security staff through automation and a collaborative solution approach
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
• What are MSS and why are they needed?
• What are the trends driving the market for MSS?
• What is the addressable market size for MSS in the EMEA region now and in the future?
• Which are the dominant MSSPs in EMEA?
• What are the prospects for security asset management and monitoring; threat intelligence, research, and detection; RCM; DDoS mitigation; and advanced and emerging MSS?
• What makes each significant MSSP special and unique?
Electronic Access - Site License Fulfilled By Publisher
Hard Copy Mail Delivery
Electronic Access - Global site License Fulfilled By Publisher