Cyber Security Competitive Market Insight in Government and CNI Markets, 2015
The global Critical National Infrastructure cyber security market is expected to grow to $114.08 billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 9.1%. The cyber security market will be driven by an increase in the growth of emerging technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and Cloud Computing.
Over the coming years, increased collaboration between CNI control firms and cyber security solution suppliers can be expected due to the need to bridge the gap between Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology(OT). The study also outlines the various cyber security challenges faced from a supplier’s standpoint. The study provides a comprehensive analysis of the cyber security market across all regions (Central Asia, Asia-Pacific, Africa, Europe, Middle East, North America, and Latin America), shedding light on regional presence of market participants and key areas of growth potential for suppliers among the aforementioned regions. The report throws light on some of the biggest cyber security hotspots at a global level. The study provides comprehensive information on the latest trends corresponding to the market. This report also provides a competitive analysis of the entire cyber security market.
The growth opportunities and companies to action sections analyze major growth opportunities in the cyber security market and highlight the strategic imperatives for suppliers to achieve maximum success in the market. Revenue information is provided in US dollars across the report.
In a nutshell, this study will answer the following key questions.
• What are the various cyber security segments in the market and who are the major suppliers for each segment?
• What is the percent share of market participants by Segment type?
• What is the breakdown of the cyber security market based on the number of product types offered by suppliers?
• What are the solutions/technologies that will be critical moving forward?
• What are the key mergers and acquisitions since 2014 and what does this imply from an industry standpoint?
• What are the revenues generated by the top 20 cyber security companies and what does this mean to the market?
• What is the revenue per employee for the top 20 companies?
• What are the most penetrated verticals by cyber security solution providers and which verticals are expected to be penetrated the most in the future?
• Who will win in the battle for cyber market supremacy?
• What are the three big predictions in the cyber security market?
Electronic Access - Site License Fulfilled By Publisher
Hard Copy Mail Delivery
Electronic Access - Global site License Fulfilled By Publisher