Commercial Vehicle Telematics Market in Europe
The aim of this study is to analyze the developments of telematics industry for CVs in Europe and present an outlook of market growth, opportunities, and performance. The major focus is market trends (CV OEMs' increasing focus in telematics market, mobile freight brokerage, growing demand for field service management, video safety solutions, and 1-Fleet Alliances); regional trends (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Benelux, the Nordics,Iberia, and Rest of Europe ) in services, solutions, and technologies. The study highlights telematics opportunities created by integrating video-based safety solutions, mobile-based freight exchange, and field service management with mainframe telematics to improve safety, operational efficiency, load management, and to reduce empty miles. Telematics service business models, roadmap for key telematics services to be integrated, and growth/revenue analysis till 2022 are also included. Market measurements were analyzed for 2015–2022 (CV telematics scenario analysis by installed base, CV telematics—addressable market by country, CV telematics penetration by fleet size, hardware and service revenue forecast). Market focus and market share details of key participants, such as TomTom Telematics, Masternaut, Trimble Navigation, 1-Fleet Alliance, Teletrac navaman, Transics, Microlise, and Isotrak and OEMs (Daimler Trucks, Volvo Trucks, Scania Trucks, MAN Trucks, Volkswagen-vans UK, Ford Europe, Toyota Europe, PSA Group, and Mercedes-Benz vans) are included. The base year for the study is 2015 and forecast period is from 2016 to 2022.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
1. What is the current status of the CV telematics market in Europe?
2. What's in store for CV telematics in the short, medium, and long terms?
3. What will be the potential CV telematics market size in Europe 2015 through 2022?
4. What are the key CV telematics solutions?
5.What are the key CV telematics solutions likely to be launched in the near future?
6. Who are the major CV telematics market participants?
7. What is the level of involvement of OEMs in telematics?
8. What business model can be used in the future to benefit CV telematics stakeholders?
9. What is the business environment (dynamics and impact) of the CV telematics market in Europe?
10. What are the different trends in the CV FMS market?
11. What are the countries that hold significant FMS potential?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook