Asia-Pacific Energy and Environment Industry Outlook, 2017
This outlook study provides an overall update on the Asia-Pacific energy and environment markets in 2017, covering eight broad industries namely oil and gas, power generation, distributed energy, grids, energy storage, critical power, homes and buildings, and environment and water. Research into each of these eight industries presents key findings, trends, and forecasts that will shape market revenues and opportunities in 2017.
Key predictions in 2017 include slow recovery in oil and gas sector, slowdown in coal power, double-digit growth in distributed energy, robust grid investments, healthy growth rates in data center infrastructure solutions and uninterruptible power supply (UPS) markets, and optimistic opportunities in the buildings sector and water treatment space.
Key geographies mentioned in this study includes China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia (predominantly ASEAN), and Australia. Some key highlights include:
• China to dominate in global petrochemical market and focus on nuclear power
• Suspension of building new coal-fired power plants in India to tackle overcapacity and reduce reliance on coal imports
• Japan to dominate virtual power plant model in Asia-Pacific
• Grid investments in Southeast Asia to cross $12.8 billion
• Australia to be key hotspot in microgrid market
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
• What are the top 2017 trends influencing the eight industries?
• What are the key trends influencing the development of the industries?
• What is the forecast in price, revenue, or expenditure in these industries?
• What are some of the key initiatives undertaken by governments?
• What are the key growth opportunities for the market participants?
Electronic Access - Site License Fulfilled By Publisher
Hard Copy Mail Delivery
Electronic Access - Global site License Fulfilled By Publisher