Asia-Pacific Construction Chemicals Market, Forecast to 2023
This research service analyses the Asia-Pacific construction chemicals market. The region mainly includes countries in the SEA and ANZ regions
• SEA countries—Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines
• The ANZ region—Australia and New Zealand
The main segments covered are concrete admixtures, waterproofing chemicals, industrial flooring, grouts and concrete repair mortars, and adhesives and sealants. Within each of these segments, the products and technologies covered are as follows:
• Concrete admixtures—plasticizers, super-plasticizers, accelerators, retarders, air entrainers, and others
• Waterproofing—chemicals and membranes including various technologies for above- and below-grade applications, such as cementitious,
PU-applied, bitumen, bentonite, and others
• Grouts and concrete repair—cementitious and polymer-modified grouts and concrete repair products such as chemistries including epoxy, polyester, and polyurethanes
• Industrial flooring—chemistries including epoxy, polyurethane, acrylics, cementitious, and others
• Adhesives and sealants—chemistries including cementitious, acrylics, polyurethane, silicones, and others
Major market drivers and restraints, regional construction outlooks, industry growth trends (residential, commercial, infrastructure, and industrial), and product and technology trends are discussed. Key insights from the construction industry for each of the countries in the Asia Pacific region have been discussed at the top level. Unit shipment and revenue forecasts have been provided for each segment from 2013 to 2023.
At the sub-segment level, the analysis focuses on the major technologies, product types, and chemistries these segments use in their products. Percent unit shipment for each country is also mapped for each of the afore-mentioned countries. Competitive structure and market share data have been provided at the top level. Competitive environment has been covered for each segment. The base year is 2016 and the forecast period ends at 2023.
Drivers: Increasing cement and concrete consumption, steady infrastructure spending, growing environmental awareness, and increasing customer preferences towards high-performance products are identified as key drivers influencing growth in this market.
Restraints: On the contrary, highly commoditized market leading to severe price competition, lack of skilled labor and well-trained applicators, threat of low-cost import products, and low acceptance towards new materials and technologies are likely to restrict market growth, in terms of volume and value.
Key questions answered include:
• At what stage is the market and how is it expected to grow during the forecast period?
• What are the growth opportunities for the different market segments?
• What are the key factors driving and restraining growth in this market?
• What are the key technological developments observed across major segments?
• What are the competitive factors affecting the market and how will the structure of the market change with time?
What makes Frost & Sullivan's reports unique?
Frost & Sullivan provides one of the longest market segmentation chains in this industry. A detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning is conducted. Entry strategies, gaps, and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
Comprehensive market analysis is done for the many sectors such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, semiconductor and electronics, energy and power supplies, food and beverages, chemicals, advanced materials, industrial automation, and telecom, and IT. Retailers and super-retailers, technology partners, and research and development (R&D) companies are also analyzed.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook