Accelerate Growth in South Africa
As South Africa is exposed to slower macroeconomic growth, intensifying competition, rising costs, and shifting government policy, companies need to find new pockets of sales growth. Major developments affecting the economy and operating environment are also changing the opportunity landscape.
South Africa’s largest sectors are evolving, creating new opportunities proactive businesses can capitalize on to identify new and emerging pockets of demand from consumers, businesses, and government.
What you will learn
- What are the new dynamics of South Africa's business landscape
- How industry-specific changes are creating new opportunities
- Understand how to win in a slow growth environment
- Executive Summary
- Slow-Growth South Africa Poses Challenges for Business
- A Critical EMEA Market
- B2B and B2C Demand Will Cool...
- ...But Firms That Can Succeed
- Socioeconomic and Political Shifts Change the Opportunity Landscape
- Demand Shifts Drive Industry Opportunities
- Out of Crises Come Opportunities
- Change in Demand Create Opportunities
- Opportunities Exist Across South Africa
- Stay Ahead of Industry Changes...
- ...And Pay Attention to Other Industries
- Industry-Specific Changes Create New Opportunities
- Sector Trends: Manufacturing
- Sector Trends: Mining
- Sector Trends: Tourism
- Sector Trends: Construction
- Sector Trends: Consumer Retail
- Sector Trends: Agriculture
- Sector Trends: Banking
- Sector Trends: Health
- About Frontier Strategy Group