Your customers need and demand more from you today. Key Account Management (KAM) is the model designed to deliver it. But as prescribing decisions become increasingly complicated, complexity that is compounded by the growth of integrated care networks, how can KAM meet the challenges that lie ahead?
Trends and Innovations in Key Account Management provides anyone involved in developing, implementing or delivering KAM with a comprehensive understanding of the issues shaping the KAM landscape and the critical factors that determine its success. The report sets out an approach for the optimal KAM function with insights from leading experts and those running successful KAM operations.
Reason to Purchase
Key Issues Explored
Get insights from leading pharma companies and experts on key issues that help you answer critical questions
- What is good KAM practice?
- What factors are critical to the success of a KAM program?
- How has the shift of prescribing power to integrated decision-making groups fuelled the growth of KAM?
- What is the importance of cross-functional buy-in to the success of KAM?
- How can KAM as a strategy facilitate market access?
- How do you identify the key attributes key account managers must possess?
- What tools and tactics are critical to implementing a KAM strategy?
- What is KAM’s role in the pursuit of true customer-centricity?
- What are the barriers faced by companies implementing KAM?
- What are the key strategies to ensure successful implementation of KAM?
- How will KAM need to evolve over the next 5 years?
About FirstWord Reports
- Learn the top ten critical success factors for successful implementation of a KAM approach
- Determine which customers merit a KAM approach
- Identify, segment and prioritise customers for the optimal approach to KAM
- Build mutually beneficial partnerships with customers for long-term value creation
- Understand how KAMs facilitate the building of strong partnerships with payers for market access gains
- Understand strategies, tools and tactics for the implementation of a successful KAM program
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
- 1.Putting the ‘key’ in key accounts and key account management
- 2.Managing a key account
- 3.Joint value creation: a win-win scenario based on trust
- 4.Strategies for successful KAM
- 5.Key Account Managers and KAM team structures
- 6.Customer centricity
- 7.KAM, market access, and the payer as gatekeeper
- 8.Challenges faced by KAM: now and over the next 5-10 years
- 9.Tips from the Top