Medical Affairs Reputations (EU5): Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
What do physicians think of Europe Medical Affairs teams in the Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM) sector? Who gets top marks for performance and reputation? Who fails to measure up? How is your Medical Affairs team impacting your relationship with customers?
To find out, we surveyed 150 physicians from across the continent regarding ten leading T2DM products and their associated Medical Affairs teams.
What did they have to say about your team? Are you lagging or leading your competitors?
Order your report now to find out.
Note that in addition to the Europe report we offer an equivalent report for the U.S. Order both and receive, at no cost, a third report clearly setting out the differences in findings between the two regions.
Reasons to Purchase
Answering key questions
- What Medical Affairs offerings do physicians most value, and how well is your team providing them?
- Whose Medical Affairs teams are most respected, and how exactly do they distinguish themselves from the pack?
- Do physicians feel they hear from your Medical Affairs team as much as they’d like to, and what media and methods do they prefer?
- What does gap analyses reveal about your Medical Affairs team versus your competitors?
- Where is your Medical Affairs team succeeding and where are there opportunities for improvement?
Medical Affairs teams in T2DM are generally well received, but physicians do have several recommendations for improvement; we provide the details.
Some Medical Affairs offerings are highly desired by physicians. Others generate much less interest. We let you know where your team might make adjustments and strengthen relationships as a result.
The products leading in the marketplace don’t necessarily lead in Medical Affairs. Which teams are doing their T2DM products justice? Which might be dragging them down? This report lets you know.
Products Included in the Report:
- Forxiga (dapagliflozin)
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Jardiance (empagliflozin)
- Eli Lilly
- Trulicity (dulaglutide)
- Eperzan (albiglutide)
- Johnson & Johnson
- Invokana (canagliflozin)
- Merck & Co.
- Januvia (sitagliptin)
- Galvus (vildagliptin)
- Novo Nordisk
- Tresiba (insulin degludec)
- Toujeo (insulin glargine)
- Vipidia (alogliptin)
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
- 1. Objectives, Survey Methodology and Sampling, Products Included in the Survey, Executive Summary
- 2. Current Status of Interactions with Different Medical Affairs Teams
- 3. Interactions in the past 6 months with Medical Affairs teams for each product
- 4. Current frequency of interactions with medical affair teams for each product
- 5. Competitive Evaluation of Medical Affairs Teams Performance on Various Attributes
- 6. Evaluation of overall quality of interactions with Medical Affairs teams for each product
- 7. Attribute importance of Medical Affairs teams roles to physicians’ practice
- 8. EdgeMap analysis – Competitive evaluation on Medical Affairs teams performance on attributes
- 9. Competitive evaluation of physicians satisfaction of interaction with Medical Affairs teams
- 10. Need-Gap analysis by product
- 11. Preferred Interaction Media, Frequency, and Suggestions for Improvement
- 12. Preferred interaction media and frequency, and suggestions for improvement
- 13. Appendix