Medical Affairs Reputations (EU5) [Myeloma]
How well does your multiple myeloma medical affairs team performance compare with the rest?
According to this latest survey of 150 medical oncologists and haematologists across the EU5 (UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain) the performance of multiple myeloma medical affairs teams still has a way to go in some key areas before higher satisfaction ratings can be achieved across the board. Find out what physicians think is done well; what they want to see more of; and why some are dissatisfied.
Use Medical Affairs Reputations: Multiple Myeloma 2017 (EU5) to discover how your team can better meet the high expectations of physicians at the frontline
This report compares the current activities of medical affairs teams for the seven leading multiple myeloma treatments from Amgen, Celgene, Genmab, Janssen, Novartis and Takeda. It shows:
- How physicians rate each team overall, and for 12 key medical affairs services.
- What is most important to physicians, plus what can be done better.
- How, and how often physicians want to meet with your team.
It’s time to find out exactly how well your medical affairs team is performing against fierce competition – and establish an action plan to gain competitive advantage.Reasons to Purchase
- Plenty of contact, but is it making a difference? Plenty of teams are making the effort to visit physicians, with over 60% of all physicians seeing teams from all brands surveyed within the last 6 months. How does your team stack up?
- Patient focus. How much do European physicians rely on medical affairs to help them improve patient access, education and outcomes? And are they spending more or less time doing this than before?
- All to play for when it comes to physician satisfaction. Three teams top the satisfaction table for many (but not all) medical affairs attributes, but the lead is slim. Can your team move away from the chasing pack, or will you be worried about what’s coming up the table?
- Shared goal. Physicians identified the same important opportunity for improvement for 3 out of 6 medical affairs teams. Just what should all of them be focusing on right now?
- Good news for all. Physicians praised every drug for at least 4 areas of support provided by medical affairs teams.
- Where do physicians want to meet? Via digital channels? In person? At medical meetings? Use this information to refine your medical affairs strategy and provide the support that physicians need.
Insight into Medical affairs teams for these multiple myeloma treatments
- Darzalex (daratumumab; Janssen Biotech/Genmab)
- Farydak (panobinostat; Novartis)
- Kyprolis (carfilzomib; Amgen)
- Imnovid (pomalidomide; Celgene)
- Revlimid (lenalidomide; Celgene)
- Thalidomide (thalidomide; Celgene)
- Velcade (bortezomib; Takeda)
A Competitive View of Your Medical Affairs Team
Developed with the help of medical affairs specialists, this report gives you an in-depth comparison of 6 medical affairs teams—answering important questions like:/Paragraph>
What do physicians need?
- How, and how often are they using your medical affairs team?
- What services do they consider most important?
- How often should you contact them? What channels are best?
Does your medical affairs team deliver?
- How memorable are your team’s interactions with doctors?
- How do doctors rank your team for performance and satisfaction in 12 key areas?
- How does your team compare to the competition—in each area, and overall?
What needs improvement?
- Are you delivering the services that are most important to doctors?
- Where do you need to improve?
- How can your team enhance its services?
Based on Interviews with Practicing Doctors
We surveyed 150 medical oncologists and haematologists from the EU5 (France, Italy, Germany, Spain, UK) chosen from the largest community of validated physicians in the world.
- Have been practicing for between 3 and 35 years
- See at least 5 patients a typical month
- Devote at least 50% of their time to direct patient care
- Have interacted with at least one listed product’s medical affairs team in the past 6 months.
We conducted the survey between November 7-21, 2017.
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.