Medical Affairs Reputation (EU5): Biosimilar mAbs in Inflammatory Disorders
Based on survey results from 150 rheumatologists, dermatologists, and gastroenterologists in UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy, Medical Affairs Reputations (EU5): Biosimilar mAbs in Inflammatory Disorders offers insights on how Medical Affairs teams from companies developing and marketing biosimilar anti-TNF monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) can best meet physician needs on various supporting roles. In addition, gain comparative insights on the Medical Affairs teams’ roles from the originator anti-TNF companies.
Using Need-Gap analysis, a proprietary analytics tool to FirstWord, areas of unmet need are identified, which provide valuable guidance on opportunities for corporate and brand positioning, and communication.
With the launch of biosimilar Remicade, and anti-TNF mAb, currently taking place across the major markets of Europe – France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK; EU5 – biosimilar mAb developers and companies marketing branded mAbs require solid evidence upon which to base medical affairs’ strategy for their products. Refining performance through smarter delivery, higher quality interaction, and effective communication with rheumatologists, dermatologists and gastroenterologists becomes vital for ensuring optimal performance levels of Medical Affairs teams.
Reasons to Purchase
- Review analysis of 150 EU5 rheumatologists/dermatologists/gastroenterologists’ interactions with Medical Affairs teams highlighting good and bad performance, and identifying key areas for improvement
- Gain detailed insights on how Medical Affairs teams from originator and biosimilar anti-TNF companies can improve physician satisfaction across a range of key performance attributes
- Understand the key areas physicians prefer to interact with Medical Affairs Teams from the originator and biosimilar anti-TNF companies
- Identify usage of 5 originator anti-TNFs, and which products are prescribed most
- Learn what physicians believe are the most, and least, important attributes of Medical Affairs team engagement, and how these rate across originator and biosimilar anti-TNF companies
- Gain insights on how Medical Affairs teams can provide better service to physicians
Filled with charts and up-to-the-minute survey analysis, this report offers:
- Precise and timely analysis of 150 EU5 rheumatologists/dermatologists/gastroenterologists’ interactions with Medical Affairs teams highlighting good and bad performance and identifying key areas for improvement
- Examination of physicians' current touch points with Medical Affairs teams
- Key findings regarding the attributes of Medical Affairs teams physicians value most and least
- Detailed data broken down by each EU5 country
- Need-Gap analysis, a proprietary analytics tool to FirstWord, identifies current unmet needs
About the Survey
- Insights on the current status of support and interactions with Medical Affairs teams from the originator anti-TNF companies and biosimilar anti-TNF companies
- Expectations of support and interactions with Medical Affairs teams from biosimilar anti-TNF companies
- Preferred contact frequency, form and other needs from the biosimilar anti-TNF companies
What is Need-Gap Analysis?
This report includes slides that provide Need-Gap analysis, a proprietary analytics tool that identifies areas of unmet need which provide valuable guidance on opportunities for corporate and brand positioning, and communication. Methodology
Data was collected via a 15-minute Internet-based questionnaire.Distribution
150 rheumatologists, dermatologists, and gastroenterologists in France, Germany, Spain, Italy and the UK.Screening Criteria
Originator Anti-TNFs Included in Survey
- See at least 20 patients in total in a typical month
- Have been in active practice between 3-35 years
- Devote at least 50% of time to direct patient care
- Prescribed at least one of the listed originator anti-TNFs
- Have had an interaction with Medical Affairs teams from at least one of the originator anti-TNF companies in the past 6 months
About FirstWord Reports
- Cimzia (certolizumab pegol; UCB)
- Enbrel (etanercept; Amgen/Pfizer)
- Humira (adalimumab; AbbVie)
- Simponi (golimumab; Merck & Co.)
- Remicade (infliximab; Janssen Biotech/Merck & Co.)
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.