FirstView Barriers – An Analysis of Market Barriers in Multiple Sclerosis (US)
FirstView Barriers – An Analysis of Market Barriers in Multiple Sclerosis (EU5) provides cutting edge, advanced and proprietary analytics that companies operating in the MS space need to develop, shape and refine brand strategy.
Critically, the report quantifies the impact and influence of specific environmental barriers – such as price, availability and reimbursement – in relation to how much market share your brand gains and loses, to which brands your share is going to, and from which brands your brand is getting share from.
The proprietary barrier instrument utilizes statistical analysis and advanced calculation to provide you with this precise information. This information allows you to act strategically and focus on the market barriers that can drive market share gains and improve competitiveness for your brand.
Reasons to Purchase
Key Issues Expored
Get Answers to Critical Questions
- Each brand's current user base, plus doctors who are not current users but would consider using it
- In the market, the percentage of prescriptions influenced by barriers, the barriers experienced and the volume of prescriptions these barriers represent
- Amount of share each brand gains/loses due to the barriers
MS Brands Reviewed
- What brands are US physicians prescribing to their MS patients?/BulletPoint>
- What is the top market barrier that forces a physician to prescribe a drug they didn’t intend to?/BulletPoint>
- Which MS drug gains the most and least share due to current market barriers?/BulletPoint>
- Which MS drug is benefiting the most from current market barriers?/BulletPoint>
- What are the most common barriers in the US that cause a brand to gain and lose market share?/BulletPoint>
- Avonex (interferon-beta-1a)
- Rebif (interferon-beta-1a)
- Betaseron (interferon-beta-1b)
- Extavia (interferon-beta-1b)
- Copaxone (glatiramer acetate; including daily and 3x weekly formulations)
- Gilenya (fingolimod)
- Tecfidera (dimethyl fumarate)
- Aubagio (teriflunomide)
- Tysabri (natalizumab)
- 150 neurologists in the France, Italy, Spain, Germany and the UK.
- Data collected via a 10-minute questionnaire.
About FirstWord Reports
- See at least 2 relapsing/remitting MS patients in past month
- Have been in active practice 2+ years
- Prescribed at least one of the listed products
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today in these topic areas: Biosimilars, Market Access, Medical Affairs, Sales & Marketing, Technology, Therapy Areas.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
- 1. Current user base and overall market barrier impact
- 1.1.Current usage and consideration
- 1.2.Overall market barrier impact
- 1.3.Losses and gains due to barriers
- 1.4.Barrier effect score
- 2. Brand specific barrier impact
- 2.1.Why do I lose or gain share?
- 2.2.Who gets my share?
- 2.3.Whose share do I get?
- 3. Appendix
- 3.1.Physician profile
- 3.2.Barrier effect score summary